Ok someone is crashing/ddosing all COD servers

Someone is ddosing all COD servers since 2 days, even with ddos protection ... +75% of all players are timeouting/crashing.
I am using OVH- ddos protected
Quote:

Dear Customer,

We have just detected an attack on IP address 37.187.38.155.

In order to protect your infrastructure, we vacuumed up your traffic onto our mitigation infrastructure.

The entire attack will thus be filtered by our infrastructure, and only legitimate traffic will reach your servers.

At the end of the attack, your infrastructure will be immediately withdrawn from the mitigation.

For more information on the OVH mitigation infrastructure: http://www.ovh.ie/anti-ddos/

Regards,

OVH Customer Support
Support: (01) 6390037
Fax: (01) 6394091
Email: customersupport@ovh.ie
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
I received this at moment when my server playercount decreased from 45 to 4.
I was not the only one. all COD servers were crashed too.

COD5 servers decreased from 100 to ~25 in 1 min.
LGC from 100 to 7
World Warfare from 40s to ~5
Modern warfare and cod ghost servers crashed....
Ddos protection from OVH is useless
what the fuck happened?

Yeah, all servers on my favorite list just went down except for Pottus' and some other RPG server.
And internet list was down as well. It's back now tho

Finally someone created a thread. I have no idea whats happening.

I don't think its just the COD servers, i've noticed CBCnR having the same problem, as they had > 100 players and now 10-30.

I m sure its MG attacking! Wtf is happening my server got dcrashed too thought its script fault untill saw this thread

Atlast same here

Same with my server & my Friends's VPS and one of my friend who have hosting company all of his servers are getting attacked and VPS too... i've Roleplay server... i reached 35-40 now this happened gona lose players again...

I Hope SA:MP team will take some action... :/

Seems like a lot of servers hosted with OVH have problems right now... No need to panic

Might be on OVH end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems like a lot of servers hosted with OVH have problems right now... No need to panic
i am getting this since yesterday... every email with 75% of players timeouting and heavy server lagging.
previously ddos'es had no effect on players.