SA-MP Crashing

Hello, so, for a while I encountered a lot of servers and kept crashing for unknown reasons. If anyone would help me to know the reason for this crashing and/or a solution I'd be glad.

For example, I join a server, it asks me to choose a skin and then I spawn, immediately after spawning I crash.
I told my friend to enter the same server and choose the same skin and spawn, then give me a picture of the place he spawned it (I'm sure it's the same place cause it actually loaded a little bit of it before I crashed).

What could possibly be the reason that makes me crash? I'd be really thankful if someone helped.

Picture:-

Re-install your samp might help you...

1. Reinstalling SAMP failed.
2. Trying removing as much mods as I have, but failed.
3. Reinstalling GTA failed.

I need to know all the possibilities that may cause that crash so that I can troubleshoot the problem and fix it accurately.

I've managed to take a pic JUST before I crash, please help. Thank you.

Picture:-

you installed a mod's bad crash to reinstall the game

Install GTA to a new folder and do not install ANYTHING besides SAMP.
As seen above you still have several mods installed.

I guess it has to do with streaming memory, since some objects and textures didn't load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Install GTA to a new folder and do not install ANYTHING besides SAMP.
As seen above you still have several mods installed.

I guess it has to do with streaming memory, since some objects and textures didn't load.
Hmm, will a streaming memory handler fix it?

As for mods, those mods work on a lot of other servers I play on. So yeah, it's not a mod problem.

I have those files as streaming handlers..

And this is a picture of the two configuration settings files opened in Notepad. Tell me what to edit.

This usually occurs when you have too much of mods installed.Your CPU is either too bad for gaming,or you wrongly placed files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Посмотреть сообщение
This usually occurs when you have too much of mods installed.Your CPU is either too bad for gaming,or you wrongly placed files.
As I said, those mods work on a lot of other servers. I'm sure they're not the reason.