To the simple idiot who keeps trying to DDoS me (I know you're here)...

...you're wasting your hard 'earned' (mommy+daddys) money paying a botnet wrangler to DDoS my server. It worked when it was in the US...not so much now that its on OVH.

Just a public service to help you save your money. You've tried twice so far today...all it does is cause me to get an email stating "some moron is attacking your server but were mitigating it and pointing and laughing".

Love,
kaisersouse

Kaiser I don't know What's happening Here But I wanna say I love Your Services I hope You remember me And To The one who DDos :- Fuck You assHole Smart Bytes Is BEsT !!! <3 <3 <3

Wouldn't say anything if it had 100-200 players but 15? Pls

Another reason why I don't quite understand the point of attacking haha

<3 ovh

i get these emails often

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Another reason why I don't quite understand the point of attacking haha
Yep seems like you're the problem lol did you two get into a fight over something or?

It was around 80 when on US1. I got a random ticket a few weeks ago accusing the SA-MP team of blacklisting a server because another server paid them to do so. The ticket continued to grill me for information.

I responded that I hadn't heard such a thing, I can't imagine they would do something like that etc. I was then accused of being part of the server that supposedly paid SA-MP to blacklist his server.

I replied that I had nothing to do with the server he was mad at, I don't even like the server he was mad at, and unless he had some actual hosting/billing related questions I wasn't going to engage further in the conversation.

4 hours later my server is bumped offline for multiple days. The IP was nulled and I got in on another (unnulled) IP and moved the files to OVH and set up house there. Since then I keep getting multiple emails all day long about how my server is being attacked but the attack was being mitigated.

I can't link the two events but it sure seems odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylaxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep seems like you're the problem lol did you two get into a fight over something or?
Do you even know who you're talking to? Go to your SA-MP client, click Help>About and read it -.-

OT: Good luck with sorting it out if you can KS. I'm guessing it was an attack toward smartbytes and not the Everystuff server? They're just jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even know who you're talking to? Go to your SA-MP client, click Help>About and read it -.-

OT: Good luck with sorting it out if you can KS. I'm guessing it was an attack toward smartbytes and not the Everystuff server? They're just jealous of you
Shush we're all the same if you want to asslick someone go ahead i'm not like that!

I never said anything against him just asked a question as you can see so behave.

Thanks Vice...but doesn't matter who I am

And yes, was directed at my server specifically.