Philippine/Filipino Roleplay Server

So.. I was thinking of getting back into SA-MP again, but there are already tons of English-based and International roleplay servers around, yet not a lot of Philippine ones. And it's sad that a handful of those actually don't have any admins that have any single idea of what they're doing. That's why I thought, why shouldn't I make one? I have a gamemode that I've worked on for so long and it has worked well in the past. Sounds possible.

Obviously, Filipino (Tagalog) and English are going to be the two main languages on there if it does come to fruition.

But the real question is.. who's down to play on a Filipino-made roleplay server that's hosted in the Philippines?

I know my server has a nice amount of members from the Pillippines so it might be a good idea.

Yeah, I've seen heaps of Filipinos scattered around English language which makes me wonder a lot more as to why there's no strictly Filipino server. Lmao

I''l play on that server only if it's good, not like all the rest around.

Hello Dairyll, but you're wrong there are alot of Philippine servers some is hosted in USA. And i think if you make it will take time to have players.

That's why I specifically said "...who's down to play on a Filipino-made roleplay server that's hosted in the Philippines?"

No thanks

its rare to find a philippine server

Actually there are Philippines server, i've been there. I joined some of them, but didn't actually like it.
And PH Servers are using the same *Sigh....script (You know what i mean). To be honest, it's childs play.
If it's filipino-made, well count me in.

Well i've used to own a Philippine Server once with a normal playerbase of 20-50 a day but the problem is almost all of the current PH players were under 12(Kids) and they are really hard to control so RP goes into an DM server.

PH players are currently on other online games as i know and few on other international/Domestic PH RP(Actually not RP It's DM) servers.