How to Change a MAP of a [GM]

I got a Gamemode but its for San Fierro,I Searched the Whole ****** but I Did'nt FOund that type one for LS.
If I Change the coordinates and Checkpoints of the SF GM to LS, Will it Work ? for Los Santos ?

Please help me !

Well you'll need to set the interiors too(for the bank and the other stuff)
"if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid," you can take the coordinates of the place where you want to set it by using /save. Also you will need to re-set the spawn point.

Really ? I think - for example- Burgershot in SF,I Changed the Enter point to SF to LS,and Exit Point too....
In LS,I Enter in Burgershot in the Same Interior as previous and Exit,So What is the Need to "if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid" ? AS I TELE TO SAME INTERIOR AND EXIT TOO ?
AM I RIGHT ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarsh007
Посмотреть сообщение
Really ? I think - for example- Burgershot in SF,I Changed the Enter point to SF to LS,and Exit Point too....
In LS,I Enter in Burgershot in the Same Interior as previous and Exit,So What is the Need to "if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid" ? AS I TELE TO SAME INTERIOR AND EXIT TOO ?
AM I RIGHT ?
That's needed if you want to add custom interiors... Idk if there are custom interiors in your GM or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJack
Посмотреть сообщение
That's needed if you want to add custom interiors... Idk if there are custom interiors in your GM or not...
Still Need for a Proper Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarsh007
Посмотреть сообщение
Still Need for a Proper Solution
All you need to do is change the coordinates for the interiors, commands and pickups.

fixed ! sOLUTION IS NOT TO MAKE IT ls/LV KEEP IT sf ONLY !