[GameMode] [GameMode] LVDMod: MG(+Langrab) + bounties+banks+gangs+spawnweapons+...

New version with day/night cycle and fixed a bug in the gang system. Don't think the time is perfectly synced but it changes up the game world a bit.

Loving the idea of the night and day thing. Is it maybe possible for you to put a cap on how much a gang can desposit into their account? Maybe this way we could leave money in our gang account for a longer period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintax
New version with day/night cycle and fixed a bug in the gang system. Don't think the time is perfectly synced but it changes up the game world a bit.
use ******'s code its very accurate it update every minute so it never misses the hour

// At the top
new gHour;

// In OnGameModeInit
new m, s;
gettime(gHour, m, s);
SetTimer("realtime", (3600 - (m * 60) - s) * 1000, 0);
// Run the function first on the hour (that will return milliseconds left in the hour)
SetWorldTime(gHour);

// Elsewhere

public realtime()
{
new m, s;
gettime(gHour, m, s);
SetTimer("setrealtime", 3600000, 1);
// Run the main function every hour
SetWorldTime(gHour);
}

public setrealtime()
{
gHour++;
SetWorldTime(gHour);
}

hi,

erm this script looks really good, good work..
However, I have a suggest (that I don't think it was said before in the topic). During my tests with your gamemode, I've been thinking that the data were not saved after a server reboot... is it possible to write the data about players in some txt or ini?
This would be very nice if you found a way to save all data...
Thank you and good work,

Spykerc8

OFFICAL

WOOOT ive GOT MoneyGrub(+LandGrab) and ittsss SOOOOOOO sweet

Any chance you could add all guns to the spawn weapon list? I rarely use the few that are on there, and i would love to see weapons such as Sawn-off shotgun, or even heavy weapons such as RPG launcher.

Anyway, love the new script! saddened by the anti gambling that there is!
Keep up the good work

RPG will crash your game/wont work.

This is bugged u cant buy shop, u cant bank money and etc...

Its not bugged, Its a great Game mode..

The property buying works great for me Would be nice to add more places to buy or split up all the Zips, Bincos etc so more people can make cash without camping the store.

Another suggestion I have is if you could some how type in /bounties to get a top 5 or top 10 list of the current highest bounties. This shoud help out those bounty hunters or those looking to make some cash without having to wait for a bounty to be put out or added to.

can you reupload it?

link is not working for me

yeh well its running well but how can i make gang zones

please reload this i can't download and any one can to tell me how to put more wepons in this mode please

I can't download this files((( pls give me download

SHOCKING since its a custom link from 2006 for god sakes. However, search via google.

pastebin + moneygrub (for instance)

hey very NICE but can u plzzz tell me how u got the Float:checkCoords ?

Can anyone reupload?

Link is Broken , Replace it please

Please Reupload it^^

Link down .