Linux File Directory Setup

Hello,

Soon or later I want to spend a few SA-MP servers to some friends, since I have lots of performance left on my vps.
But I do want to be sure that they only can access the correct files.
I know how to restrict a user to his home directory, so thats not a problem.
But I will run the servers processes using a main account, not root, but another account.
Now each person who has a sa-mp server at mine will get the follow directory structure;

As you can see, behind each map or file I wrote down the permissions the user should have over that file or map.
Now I'm wondering if this is possible, and how can I do it?
I have been testing around with chmod and chown, but I can't get it to work.

Regards, Roel.

I don't really see why all servers would need to run in one account. Create a user for each user, as was its intended functionality. But anyway, take a look at chroot.

Note: "map" is not correctly translated from Dutch. The English word is "folder" or "directory".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't really see why all servers would need to run in one account. Create a user for each user, as was its intended functionality. But anyway, take a look at chroot.

Note: "map" is not correctly translated from Dutch. The English word is "folder" or "directory".
Well the problem is that the user need ssh access to run the server, also I don't want them to be able to access the samp03svr file, and yes I indeed mixed up map with folder, thanks for that ;P

Instal a game control panel like opengamepanel and it will give a webui for you and your friends to use while keeping them from accessing other server directory and keep them from running anything but a game server