Help please !!

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COLOR_WHITE"Login",""COL_WHITE"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
PHP код:
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(236) : error 001expected token"-string end-"but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(236) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(236) : error 001expected token";"but found "-string-"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(236) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(236) : error 001expected token"-string end-"but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(236) : fatal error 107too many error messages on one line
Compilation aborted
.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
4 Errors

Show me the COLOR_WHITE and COL_WHITE defines.

Ain't got 'em

But it suppose to be dis
PHP код:
#define COL_WHITE "{FFFFFF}"
#define COL_RED "{F81414}"
#define COL_GREEN "{00FF22}"
#define COL_LIGHTBLUE "{00CED1}" 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanLanger
Посмотреть сообщение
Ain't got 'em
So are you telling me you're using them, but you have defined them?

Use the defines you posted and change COLOR_WHITE to COL_WHITE in the dialog.

what do u mean ?

Someone? please.

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{FFFFFF}Login","{FFFFFF}Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");

PHP код:
if(!strlen(inputtext)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_REGISTERDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""COL_WHITE"Register",""COL_RED"You have entered an invalid password.\n"COL_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit"); 
pawn Код:
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(326) : error 021: symbol already defined: "udb_hash"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(654) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(654) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(654) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-string-"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(654) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(654) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(654) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Just do like what I did in the first example, Change COLOR_WHITE an COL_White to the {FFFFFF} and remove the extra " "

Thanks ! !! but i have 1 error

PHP код:
 error 021symbol already defined"udb_hash"