need help fast please...

hey all....im a noob at scripting and i downloaded a Cops N Robbers game mode from samp scripts....
game mode created by stevo127 ..gm name - San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.1

I am hosting my server from Ultra-Host (www.ultra-h.com) NOT port forwarding...
Ultra host is a free hosting site ...and all the necessary thing like , game mode , filterscripts , plugins , scriptfiles , etc , are stored in the Hosting site - Ultra Host.... and i started the server by uploading the Game mode N ALL into the host by File Zilla FTP....(no filterscripts all is scripted in the game mode)...and i changed the hostname and web url and stuffs.. and started the server ...server works fine ...but it asked me to register , i typed in my password and it told me "you have registered now please login to continue"(smthin like that)....so i logged in with the same password i used for register...but it said incorrect password....in previous game modes also the same happened , that is , the stats not saving....when i register password wont save etc.. what to do ...as i said all the script files and all are in FTP File Zilla to - Ultra-Host...
Any help Pls..... here is some first lines from the game mode (pawno)
////////////////////////////////// SERVER OPTIONS //////////////////////////////

//Version
#define sversion "1.1"
#define sabbv "SFCRRPG"
#define svname ":::UFF : SF Cops N Robbers:::[Ultra-H.com]"
#define sweb "www.uffreeroam.american-forum.net"

//IRC OPTIONS
#define USE_IRC false
// 1st Echo Bot
#define BOT_1_NICKNAME "UFF : JENNY"
#define BOT_1_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_1_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
// 2nd Echo Bot
#define BOT_2_NICKNAME "EGGS"
#define BOT_2_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_2_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
//All bots password
#define IRC_BOT_PASSWORD "lmaocheese123"
// Admin Echo Bot (3rd)
#define BOT_3_NICKNAME "CHIPS"
#define BOT_3_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_3_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
//Admin Channel password
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL_PASSWORD "BeansOnToast"

#define IRC_SERVER "irc.server.com"
#define IRC_PORT (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "#SFCRRPG"
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "#SFCRRPG.OPER"

#define MAX_BOTS (3)

//================================================== ============================

#define dcmd(%1,%2,%3) if (!strcmp((%3)[1], #%1, true, (%2)) && ((((%3)[(%2) + 1] == '\0') && (dcmd_%1(playerid, ""))) || (((%3)[(%2) + 1] == ' ') && (dcmd_%1(playerid, (%3)[(%2) + 2]))))) return 1

Thank you
Need help fast

Try to make new one,

And my advice you should make your own server :P Just learn to script

And ultra h doesn't get lot of players don't think if you host it it will put it inside the hosted tab, Buy :P

i dont know to script
very hard
yeah i know it will put server on "INTERNET" TAB

you should learn how to script before building a server

Well, i was like you before downloading game modes but then i thought to my self "Why should i be happy if i didn't make that server"

Now i did a LSCNR (Not done yet) And i'm trying to learn to script Just look at tutorials download game modes and look at them etc..

Good luck.

team_pro , pls suggest a methord ... i know basic scripting but i dont know how to save stats in Ultra Host FTP.....//
and also , i downloaded your game mode also ....server works fine.. but the same problem happens

I think it needs to create a file in scriptfiles something like "users" or "Users. Try to read the SFCRRPG thread again.

nothin in thread

Create a folder in scriptfiles "SFCRRPG" and if not works try updating your Dini version.