[FilterScript] Best Duel System So Far [Bets] [Weapon Selection]

Hello all

I'm presenting you the DUEL SYSTEM, made by me. When I was a newbie, I tried to find many duel systems, but none of them worked as I wanted, and I didn't even knew how to script. So the basically this is the first thing I've ever made . I improved it by time and now I'm releasing, more updates may come too!

Commands:
/Duel (Player Name/ID) (Bet) -To Offer someone a Duel.
/ToggleDuels -This will switch On/OFF the Duel Invitations.

When you offer someone a duel, you'll get options for weapons, I added few, You may add more too!

Most of the other duel systems have shitty commands like: /duelaccept (playerid), while mine doesn't! Whenever someone is invited, he's shown a dialog with information of the duel he has been offered. Then he can accept/decline.

If he takes too long to decide, the duel is auto-declined.

Also that, you can change the Duel Position by editing the defines:
pawn Code:
#define DuelPlace1
#define DuelPlace2
Set first player position and second player position by editing these two defines. Current Duel Place is on an object, which is in this same script. You can remove it too, if you want. Bet Limit is $250000 and Minimum $0 is free, which means a player with Negative money can duel with a bet of $0.

Screenshots:

Downloads:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/fceb94a7b3/aaduel.amx
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0090298c3a/aaduel.pwn
http://pastebin.com/FTxxBtFW

+Rep if you like, or use it in your server :P

good one i was gonna make this for my btw can i modify it how i like to ?

It makes me laugh when people entitles their releases 'da best' or 'best so far'. What makes it special, please explain.

Will check the code, tho'.

7/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLikeYouDo
View Post
It makes me laugh when people entitles their releases 'da best' or 'best so far'. What makes it special, please explain.

7/10.
This.

Nice one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLikeYouDo
View Post

7/10.
Well. it is the best since there's no other duel filterscript in the forums which can beat this.. all others use shitty commands like /duelaccept (id) or /duel (weapon) (id), while everyone keeps guessing the name of weapon used in the script.

and yes Khan sahab, you can edit the script :P

Not the best(imo), judging by the looks of the code, there can only be ONE duel at the time(Due to the "progress" variable).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
View Post
Well. it is the best since there's no other duel filterscript in the forums which can beat this.. all others use shitty commands like /duelaccept (id) or /duel (weapon) (id), while everyone keeps guessing the name of weapon used in the script.

Your script is clearly not the "best" and you should know that. Yes you can share your script and tell us its features, but you shouldn't say that other scripts are bad or "shitty", because it won't make yours sound better.

Besides, you should know the differences between this:

Code:
if (a == 1)
{
}
else if (a == 2)
{
}
and this:

Code:
if (a == 1)
{
}
if (a == 2)
{
}
or this:
Code:
switch (a)
{
    case 1:
    {}
    case 2:
    {}
    // ...
}
Good job though.

The players should be disarmed before they can fight...Because if you have available weps it will appear and can be used... Anyway GOOD JOB!

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
The players should be disarmed before they can fight...Because if you have available weps it will appear and can be used... Anyway GOOD JOB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by satafinix
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
View Post

no this can't be the reason it can be even annoying if you are in fight and then the dialog apperas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike358015
View Post
Your script is clearly not the "best" and you should know that. Yes you can share your script and tell us its features, but you shouldn't say that other scripts are bad or "shitty", because it won't make yours sound better.

Besides, you should know the differences between this:

Code:
if (a == 1)
{
}
else if (a == 2)
{
}
and this:

Code:
if (a == 1)
{
}
if (a == 2)
{
}
or this:
Code:
switch (a)
{
    case 1:
    {}
    case 2:
    {}
    // ...
}
Good job though.

Good Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNaizi
Посмотреть сообщение
no this can't be the reason it can be even annoying if you are in fight and then the dialog apperas...
well i like the dialogs thing so the player who is invited either accepts or declines within 10 seconds so other do not have to wait for it + if there's no dialog, chat can go up and player may not response bcz he didn't knew + obviously u need to set the duel command so that it can't be offered from a dm zone or to a player who's in dm zone in case ur server doesn't have weapons in normal city//

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
View Post
hahahaha lol btw that post didn't even meant a shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
View Post
well i like the dialogs thing so the player who is invited either accepts or declines within 10 seconds so other do not have to wait for it + if there's no dialog, chat can go up and player may not response bcz he didn't knew + obviously u need to set the duel command so that it can't be offered from a dm zone or to a player who's in dm zone in case ur server doesn't have weapons in normal city//
ye btw i like textdraws i was not gonna use it even tho good job i hate making dialogs

SOund like Good...

Nice +REP

ok whatever just tell me what's different between them ?

cool

wow nice!!