[Ajuda] Bug CreateDynamic3DTextLabel

Galera estou com este seguinte bug no meu servidor o CreateDynamic3DTextLabel nгo aparece nas casas informando quem й dono da casa, mostrando as informaзхes pessoais da casa do jogador...
Alguem ai pode me dizer qual й o motivo deste bug.
Obs: A 1 mes atras estava tudo perfeito... foi duma hora p outra apareзeu isso...
Gm Base: PPC_Trucking

Imagem do Bug:

Linha do codigo. PPC_Housing
Quote:

// This function adds a pickup for the given house
House_CreateEntrance(HouseID)
{
// Setup local variables
new Msg[128], Float, Float:y, Float:z;

// Get the coordinates of the house's pickup (usually near the door)
x = AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX];
y = AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY];
z = AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ];

// Add a new pickup at the house's location (usually near the door), green = free, blue = owned
if (AHouseData[HouseID][Owned] == true)
{
// Create a blue house-pickup (house is owned)
AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID] = CreateDynamicPickup(1272, 1, x, y, z, 0);
// Create the 3DText that appears above the house-pickup (displays the housename and the name of the owner)
format(Msg, 150, "%s\n{66CDAA}Dono: %s\nCasa-level: %i/%i\n/entrar", AHouseData[HouseID][HouseName], AHouseData[HouseID][Owner], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseLevel], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel]);
AHouseData[HouseID][DoorText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(Msg, 0x008080FF, x, y, z + 1.0, 20.0);

// Add a streamed icon to the map (red house), type = 32, color = 0, world = 0, interior = 0, playerid = -1, drawdist = 150.0
if (ShowBoughtHouses == true)
AHouseData[HouseID][MapIconID] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(x, y, z, 32, 0, 0, 0, -1, 150.0);
}
else
{
// Create a green house-pickup (house is free)
AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID] = CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 1, x, y, z, 0);
// Create the 3DText that appears above the house-pickup (displays the price of the house)
format(Msg, 128, "{66CDAA}Casa por\n$%i\nLevel Mбximo: %i\n/comprarcasa", AHouseData[HouseID][HousePrice], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel]);
AHouseData[HouseID][DoorText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(Msg, 0x008080FF, x, y, z + 1.0, 20.0);
// Add a streamed icon to the map (green house), type = 31, color = 0, world = 0, interior = 0, playerid = -1, drawdist = 150.0
AHouseData[HouseID][MapIconID] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(x, y, z, 31, 0, 0, 0, -1, 150.0);
}
}
House_UpdateEntrance(HouseID)
{
// Setup local variables
new Msg[200], Float, Float:y, Float:z;

// Get the coordinates of the house's pickup (usually near the door)
x = AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX];
y = AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY];
z = AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ];

// Destroy the pickup and map-icon near the house's entrance
DestroyDynamicPickup(AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID]);
DestroyDynamicMapIcon(AHouseData[HouseID][MapIconID]);

// Add a new pickup at the house's location (usually near the door), green = free, blue = owned
if (AHouseData[HouseID][Owned] == true)
{
// Create a blue house-pickup (house is owned)
AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID] = CreateDynamicPickup(1272, 1, x, y, z, 0);
// Update the 3DText that appears above the house-pickup (displays the housename and the name of the owner)
format(Msg, 150, "%s\n{66CDAA}Dono: %s\nCasa-level: %i/%i\n/entrar", AHouseData[HouseID][HouseName], AHouseData[HouseID][Owner], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseLevel], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel]);
UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(AHouseData[HouseID][DoorText], 0x008080FF, Msg);
// Add a streamed icon to the map (red house), type = 32, color = 0, world = 0, interior = 0, playerid = -1, drawdist = 150.0
if (ShowBoughtHouses == true)
AHouseData[HouseID][MapIconID] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(x, y, z, 32, 0, 0, 0, -1, 150.0);
}
else
{
// Create a green house-pickup (house is free)
AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID] = CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 1, x, y, z, 0);
// Update the 3DText that appears above the house-pickup (displays the price of the house)
format(Msg, 128, "{66CDAA}Casa por\n$%i\nLevel Mбximo: %i\n/comprarcasa", AHouseData[HouseID][HousePrice], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel]);
UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(AHouseData[HouseID][DoorText], 0x008080FF, Msg);
// Add a streamed icon to the map (green house), type = 31, color = 0, world = 0, interior = 0, playerid = -1, drawdist = 150.0
AHouseData[HouseID][MapIconID] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(x, y, z, 31, 0, 0, 0, -1, 150.0);
}
}

Pow ninguem p ajuda ae
Nem p sitar alguma linha q possa ter causado tal Erro ?