Cleo Help and Windows 8

Alright so my problems are : 1. Cant install cleo although I have the original GTA- samp opens and the bar starts loading and then it will stop and laptop will freeze - give me help please.. and see the other one belo

2. So I just bought a new laptop yesterday and I have a problem that I can't see the health and armor bars over other players heads. I can only see the name and ID. I tried few things but those didn't fix the issue. So I was thinking that maybe someone knows a solution for that.

Here are my computer specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50Ghz
Installed Memory(RAM): 8 GB
Graphics Card: Intel
Windows 8 (64-bit)

cleo is not allowed

Although SAMP does not support modifications, CLEO was never officially unallowed by SAMP, stop talking shit you don't know.
@OP, have you tried installing later version of CLEO? (4.1, etc.)

SA-MP does not support it, and neither should you. It is nowadays mostly used for all kinds of cheats and moronic troll stuff. Anything that doesn't fit in the above category can be scripted at the server side (thinking ELM, health value, location, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hEy72
View Post
2. So I just bought a new laptop yesterday and I have a problem that I can't see the health and armor bars over other players heads. I can only see the name and ID. I tried few things but those didn't fix the issue. So I was thinking that maybe someone knows a solution for that.
This is caused specifically by Intel graphics. I don't really understand why some just buy a laptop without looking at the graphics specs, especially if they intend to play games with it ..

There is some other driver floating around somewhere on the forum that supposedly fixes the problem, but you'll need to search for it.

i am using cleo to get the mod " EMS- and the radar enlargement only " as im a member of LSPD in NGRP and its required

health/ armor bars fix ?

So your problem is that you don't see the bar above their heads? Are you using any kind of s****t or any other CLEO mods?

no I cant even install cleo