Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
Console it's better, reason? all friends

PS4
Oh yeah I forgot:
Argument #11:
Steam friends and communities. Steam(Which almost all PC gamers use) allows you to jump into your friends multiplayer game at any time. Steam also allows a more community feeling by allowing everyone to create groups where they can invite people, talk, discuss etc. Steam also allows for easy in-game chatting and even allows you to browse the web without alt-tabbing!

Argument #12:
RTS games and strategy games are arguably played better on PC's than consoles. Huge games such as Civilization and Democracy 3.

Argument #13:
Free-internet. I already pay for my internet once, why pay again for multiplayer? That only makes sense if you concider that Sony and Microsoft only have money in mind and not their customers or games.

If you want better performance get a PS4.

Yeah, if you looked, PC isn't one of the options. Although I agree, PC is better, it simply isn't on the cards in this case, hence the poll options.

I have neither console but I'd prefer the idea of a PS4.

People who are posting "PC" stop being cunts. This isn't a thread to promote "PC MASTER RACE ~LELELE~" - answer his question or fuck off.

Xbox One, because XBL works flawlessly and PSN is a mess. But that's my opinion as someone who uses consoles only to play with friends (and PC for everything else). If you really prefer graphics, PS4 is probably a better choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
People who are posting "PC" stop being cunts. This isn't a thread to promote "PC MASTER RACE ~LELELE~" - answer his question or fuck off.

Xbox One, because XBL works flawlessly and PSN is a mess. But that's my opinion as someone who uses consoles only to play with friends (and PC for everything else). If you really prefer graphics, PS4 is probably a better choice.
You're wrong, PC is superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение

Argument #13:
Console gamers somehow always feel the need to actively offend and insult anyone that doesn't agree with them(Kind of like the WBC) and then ironically say that we PC gamers are the ones who are supposedly elitists.
This is something that only rarely happens on PC gaming communities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Argument #13:
Console gamers somehow always feel the need to actively offend and insult anyone that doesn't agree with them(Kind of like the WBC) and then ironically say that we PC gamers are the ones who are supposedly elitists.
This is something that only rarely happens on PC gaming communities.
this offended me

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dat username tho..

PS:
Some say PS4 is better, others say the Xbox One is better.
The fact is though, PC's are currently the best systems.

Argument #1:
Exclusives. Lots and lots of exclusives..

Argument #2:
Cheaper: A console game will cost you around $60 with sales making them around $45-$50. A PC sales however, make videogames a whole lot more cheaper.

Argument #3:
Graphics: We all know consoles are currently holding back the graphics of videogames with their inferior power. We all know it, there is just no denying in this.

Argument #4:
PC's are legitematly(Spelling is hard) cheaper. I can make a PC more powerfull than the 'next-gen' consoles for cheaper than their prices.

Argument #5:
Community. PC gaming has a more friendly community, this is because there is easy communication and socializing through forums and alike.

Argument #6:
The indie market. PC is currently the only real indie-friendly market, with indie games such as Minecraft, Organ Trail, Dear Esther and the list goes on for a long, long while.

Argument #7:
Consoles are actually trying to be more like PC's, thus proving their inferiosity. PC's are obviously better for multi-media purposes, which has been the focus of 'next-gen'.

Argument #8:
PC's are multi-functional. PC's can do anything, play music while streaming a movie while you play some videogames, content creation just to name a few.

TLR:
#PCMasterrace
Omg. You're one of those people... I'd like to see you bring over your whole gaming rig to a friends sleepover or any other setting. However you're blind to the point of this thread. Gaming solely. PCs are designed for various uses, not just gaming. Consoles are specifically for gaming, hence a Joystick/Controller not a keyboard.

Anyways.. I was greatly impressed by PS4 computing power, graphics, etc. Also, Project Morpheus is in the Alpha stage and you will see it coming to stores for around 150-300 dollars. XBOX is behind on VR so PS4 for the win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach
Посмотреть сообщение
Omg. You're one of those people... I'd like to see you bring over your whole gaming rig to a friends sleepover or any other setting. However you're blind to the point of this thread. Gaming solely. PCs are designed for various uses, not just gaming. Consoles are specifically for gaming, hence a Joystick/Controller not a keyboard.

Anyways.. I was greatly impressed by PS4 computing power, graphics, etc. Also, Project Morpheus is in the Alpha stage and you will see it coming to stores for around 150-300 dollars. XBOX is behind on VR so PS4 for the win
Argument #14:
As you see, PC gamers are generally being accused of not having any mobility, however:
Laptops.

Argument 15:
Controllers and joysticks also work for computers.

Argument #16:
Oculus Rift is currently taking the lead in VR.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Argument #14:
As you see, PC gamers are generally being accused of not having any mobility, however:
Laptops.

Argument 15:
Controllers and joysticks also work for computers.

Argument #16:
Oculus Rift is currently taking the lead in VR.
I kinda do agree... I mean, I don't see the purpose of console any more than you can hook it up on TV, other than that, it's just a piece of hardware for those who are lazy or don't want to spend money on PC hardwares...

I had PS3 for 4 month before I sold it, it just wasn't as fun as PC... Also I TRULY prefer keyboard over the controller, I mean sure, it's fun playing God of War or sword games with controller, hell even racing, but FPS with controller for me is just not same.

Also I'm having doubts about morpheus, Sony is developing it waaaay too quick, pretending like they had exact same idea of Oculus rift before it got out there. Anyways, gonna order Oculus rift on 29 so FUCK YEAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
The X1 doesn't run games in 1080p the PS4 does...
Um, no. Both can run anything in 1080p, it's up to the game developers what they use. BF4 runs in 900p on the PS4.

http://au.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4...and_Framerates

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The X1 doesn't run games in 1080p the PS4 does... why would a lower resolution console deserve a sale more? Thats like saying, this computer here with the i7 and GTX 750, is great for gaming and high resolutions. I'm getting this i3 though, with an integrated card.
I guess I'm just used to Xbox, cant tell exactly jow I tamed myself with X360 faster than how I did with PS. I just noticed I posted this twice about the same thing, fml I keep needing to post in this thread. It's like a drug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Um, no. Both can run anything in 1080p, it's up to the game developers what they use. BF4 runs in 900p on the PS4.

http://au.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4...and_Framerates
Last I heard and saw it was getting worse resolutions for almost every game that was released on it. Hence why when Microsoft brought Minecraft the joke was "Microsoft buy a game the Xbox can actually run". However I can't be bothered to find sources to fight against you with it. End of the day resolutions very, however they were apparently much poorer on the X1.

This isn't a subject I care much for anyway, as I don't want either as i don't play online on a console often enough to pay large amounts of money to play online. Thus I don't want either :P.

ps4 is the best

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The X1 doesn't run games in 1080p the PS4 does
They neither can, so they're equally shit, there's no better console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
They neither can, so they're equally shit, there's no better console.
Hah, fair enough then :P. I don't see how this generation of consoles can even be called "Next Gen", everything on them was possible on PC at the release of the last consoles.I also get to love the beauty of my games in brilliant 1080p and get a lot more indie games and freebies.

I vote for Nintendo Wii U that is not on the list...why? Well PS and Xbox games can be played on PC, if not these consoles can be emulated on mid end PC's without problems. While "Wii U" gives you whole new gaming experience and its actually kinda worth money you pay for it. Have in mind that PC is still best choice as you can emulate consoles on it without problems and not vice versa, only drawback for emulating games on PC is that it can give you headache sometimes with new games.