Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

Hey there.
I've been asking some people about these two, as we all know both of it has new consoles as newer versions.

PlayStation 4 & Xbox One.

I actually wants to buy any one of these but i dunno which one to go for. Some people says PS 3 is better and Some says Xbox 360 is, they still says the older is better what do you think? And i'm just making a poll for this, please cooperate.

Dat username tho..

PS:
Some say PS4 is better, others say the Xbox One is better.
The fact is though, PC's are currently the best systems.

Argument #1:
Exclusives. Lots and lots of exclusives..

Argument #2:
Cheaper: A console game will cost you around $60 with sales making them around $45-$50. A PC sales however, make videogames a whole lot more cheaper.

Argument #3:
Graphics: We all know consoles are currently holding back the graphics of videogames with their inferior power. We all know it, there is just no denying in this.

Argument #4:
PC's are legitematly(Spelling is hard) cheaper. I can make a PC more powerfull than the 'next-gen' consoles for cheaper than their prices.

Argument #5:
Community. PC gaming has a more friendly community, this is because there is easy communication and socializing through forums and alike.

Argument #6:
The indie market. PC is currently the only real indie-friendly market, with indie games such as Minecraft, Organ Trail, Dear Esther and the list goes on for a long, long while.

Argument #7:
Consoles are actually trying to be more like PC's, thus proving their inferiosity. PC's are obviously better for multi-media purposes, which has been the focus of 'next-gen'.

Argument #8:
PC's are multi-functional. PC's can do anything, play music while streaming a movie while you play some videogames, content creation just to name a few.

TLR:
#PCMasterrace

We're PC Gamers (mostly) here, therefore your asking in the wrong place for a decent, and well balanced non-bias opinion. There's plenty of media coverage on which is better, or more popular you could even take a look at the sales of the consoles if you were that interested, which will give you the fairest least biased answer.

I have to agree with JustSomeGuy, end of the day a computer is more powerful, can do anything you wish. Heck you want to make a program for the PC you can do that as well, or run modifications. They cost less, etc.

The currant generation of consoles however are underpowered I would be surprised if they even last 4 years. Whereas a computer brought for the same price would last longer, especially if you upgraded the computer each time a component was underpowered for what you wanted to use it for.

As for multitasking, that's an interesting subject as I've never thought or compared that to what computers do before although you are completely 100% right. I'm sure a console couldn't handle what I do when I have multiple hardware heavy programs however... it's just too much.

Argument #9:
Mods. How could I forget about mods? Seriously, if you want to mod a consolegame, that's gonna cost ya'. Wanna mod a pc game? Free, and easily done.

Argument #10:
We can have proper discussions about the differences between consoles and PC's without throwing emotions into it, something I have never seen a console gamer do.

Xbox one
because sony as been hacked a few weeks ago yeah all playstation networks went down ones again by 1 hacker.
i rather get xbox one you pay for what you get.

Again, justsomeguy is right (I hate typing your name as it's not in camel case xD).

If you have a conversation with a PC gamer, the emotions are there are you are able to become more connected to the game you play by moding and adapting it. It could even be the fact that you see the world through clearer eyes, and it has more life... this could be what makes you feel a greater connection I dunno.

Anyhow you also forgot about pricing xD. Playing on a PC online is FREE! The only reason I used to keep buying games for my old PS3 was because that was free aswell? Although with how infrequently I play a console I am totally unwilling to throw money away each month.

@Fonia5, thats because they aren't paying like Microsoft to defend their servers. I'm not a fan boy of either, although I highly doubt they'll make the mistake of showing that money paid by each player each month isn't spent on network protection again.

Although, I guarantee if Lizard Squad attacked Microsoft they would also go down, as they money going into the Microsoft network protection gets smaller and smaller, who knows you may soon see them not having any.

I'll vote PS4 cause I got one.

There is no better console in my opinion, but i live in Brazil, and have some shit to consider. (I will convert R$ into U$ for comparison)

#Argument 1: Game Prices - PS4
In Brazil a (newest) game costs around $100. But if you buy the game version in north-american PSN or LIVE, you pay $70 for XONE and $55 for PS4.

#Argument 2: Console Price - XONE
Justsomeguy said that you can build a computer better than a console cheaper. Not in brazil dude. A PS4 costs $700 here, XONE costs $550. and an equivalent PC costs around $2000.

#Argument 3: Friends - PS4 (For me)
Its a lot more fun when playing with your friends, my friends have a PS4, so i'd rather buy PS4 instead of XONE.

EDIT

#Argument 4: Network Price - PS4
Live here costs $60 a year, while Plus cust us $50 a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakuta
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll vote PS4 cause I got one.

There is no better console in my opinion, but i live in Brazil, and have some shit to consider. (I will convert R$ into U$ for comparison)

#Argument 1: Game Prices - PS4
In Brazil a (newest) game costs around $100. But if you buy the game version in north-american PSN or LIVE, you pay $70 for XONE and $55 for PS4.

#Argument 2: Console Price - XONE
Justsomeguy said that you can build a computer better than a console cheaper. Not in brazil dude. A PS4 costs $700 here, XONE costs $550. and an equivalent PC costs around $2000.

#Argument 3: Friends - PS4 (For me)
Its a lot more fun when playing with your friends, my friends have a PS4, so i'd rather buy PS4 instead of XONE.

EDIT

#Argument 4: Network Price - PS4
Live here costs $60 a year, while Plus cust us $50 a year.
Could you back up that argument about PC's costing $2.000,-? Here is the price for a build known as the "Next-Gen Crusher":
http://puu.sh/bHiwB/758a403705.png
$438.66USD
Which converts to:
1,038.14BRL
Which is about half of your claimed statement.

PS:
Icecube, just call me JSG; It's easier!

Just thought of a another PC argument.

You can play a game with a friend who doesn't own the game! Why?. Steam allows you to give your friend a 24 hour trial of that game to play with you! It may even be longer than that! If your friend absolutely hates a game, however would play it if he was given a free copy to play with you for a while.

This system has been proven to get the game more sales also, simply because those who hate the game get to play a full game trial with their friends and actually like a game they previously hated.

Do you REALLY want to disappoint this guy by buying a console?

No, you don't

Well I had a teacher ask that on a survey.. I answered "PCMASTERRACE"

If I had to choose between the two, i'd choose PS4. Simply because my first console was a PS1, then I got the PS2, and the PS3..That controller is natural, etc. If you grew up on xbox, you'd naturally want an xbox. There are certain reasons why one is better than the other, but i'm a sony guy.

I'd rather go with PCs. I agree with justsomeguy and IceCube!

Neither. PC all the way. PC's are better in almost every way.

The ONLY reason to buy a console is for that one exclusive game you really want to play. That's it.

If you like to play online go for PS4 since you need to pay for playing online on Xbox one

Playstation 4. (PC if I got to pick)

It's subjective. One console isn't factually better than the other, it comes down to personal preference and what you need/want in a console. If you have to get a console then look into what games are available for each, what features each has, prices etc and decide based on your needs. I personally would use the money to improve my PC.

Console it's better, reason? all friends

PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
Console it's better, reason? all friends

PS4
all friends? wat?

Do you not have any friends on Steam? Creating a Steam account is free and I enjoy playing free games like Unturned with my friends. Your argument is invalid.

A gaming PC, of course. : |
Besides way better performance, you can update your PC parts(RAM, video card, etc) while your console just gets slower than a 90 year old granny in a few years.
And, as RayW said, there might be a few games available only on consoles, but who would buy a console to play just a game. And eventually it will be available on PC too(look at the GTA series).

PC!
Cheaper games
Free online
Best community
The most exclusive games
Exclusive genre
Multi purpose platform
Multiple monitors
Beautiful 4k resolution
Not limited by hardware
Easily repairable
Mouse + Keyboard