Windows WIFI Driver

Hello! Guys this is desperate.

I need to take my laptop to be fixed tomorrow, So i will be using my other laptop for stuff. But it needs a WIFI Driver.
It's windows 7 Ultimate + It is an Acer Aspire I think.

I already tried intalling Intel WIFI but it doesn't work for some reason.. It scans and where it says Hardware radio or something it says failed. Please give me a link for a working WIFI Driver or tell me how to fix it?

Much thanks!

Give me your full laptop model

What in the name of fuck did you do? Why would you need a WIFI driver? God. Just ****** your laptops name or go to site who created laptop and find drivers and download.

This is all i could find, Hopefully it's enough.
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw123
Посмотреть сообщение
[]http://i57.tinypic.com/33wqxe9.png[/IMG]

Cheers.
Not good enough the model number should be underneath your laptop.

Aspire 5920G - 6A4G25BI

http://www.helpjet.net/files-Acer-As....html#ANetwork

Useful site ^, I've already directed it to your model. Keep in mind however, if they are ANYTHING like HP they would have made that same model with over 1000 different wifi cards. Usually there is a sticker under the battery saying something like: Realtek Wireless MODEL NUMBER... which you should ****** that and download your drivers from Realtek, or your WiFi card creator.

Being an Acer however, they are poorly documented on the outside... and you usually find the exact WiFi card model inside on the card only.

EDIT: As for "What the fuck did he do", windows doesn't come with WiFi drivers and he likely reintsalled windows without an OEM disc? Winnows doesn't come with it, as there are so many of them which work in so many different ways to include them all... you'd need a windows disc around 2TB's. This is also why, when you get a WiFi card without a disc you are told to install it, reconnect the computer and have the LAN plugged in to start with.

If there is a "generic" last until I download the driver WiFi Driver, it hasn't worked one for any computer I've installed windows on -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
http://www.helpjet.net/files-Acer-As....html#ANetwork

Useful site ^, I've already directed it to your model. Keep in mind however, if they are ANYTHING like HP they would have made that same model with over 1000 different wifi cards. Usually there is a sticker under the battery saying something like: Realtek Wireless MODEL NUMBER... which you should ****** that and download your drivers from Realtek, or your WiFi card creator.

Being an Acer however, they are poorly documented on the outside... and you usually find the exact WiFi card model inside on the card only.

EDIT: As for "What the fuck did he do", windows doesn't come with WiFi drivers and he likely reintsalled windows without an OEM disc? Winnows doesn't come with it, as there are so many of them which work in so many different ways to include them all... you'd need a windows disc around 2TB's. This is also why, when you get a WiFi card without a disc you are told to install it, reconnect the computer and have the LAN plugged in to start with.

If there is a "generic" last until I download the driver WiFi Driver, it hasn't worked one for any computer I've installed windows on -.-
Even though the link you sent me is for Windows Vista.. Thank you SO much for trying to help.

I got this Drivers detector and used it to get the right WIFI Driver. HOPEFULLY it will work. Thank you again. +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
What in the name of fuck did you do? Why would you need a WIFI driver? God. Just ****** your laptops name or go to site who created laptop and find drivers and download.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Even though the link you sent me is for Windows Vista.. Thank you SO much for trying to help.

I got this Drivers detector and used it to get the right WIFI Driver. HOPEFULLY it will work. Thank you again. +1
Ah sorry, I never noticed they never listed Windows 7 drivers. If you now how the make and model of the Wireless Card now however I recommend you make note of this for the future. This is because drivers for computers get harder and harder to find, if you have the make and model you can visit the manufactures website to obtain them.

Good Luck however.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Cheers.
Pirated Windows.