[Map] [MAP] Private Parking v2.1

Yes i did look at the Right Location but there is nothang there

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanni
Yes i did look at the Right Location but there is nothang there
Listen m8, stop spamming my topic with it doesnt work ...
Because it does work, even with your gamemode. (i tried it)

I have over 50 downloads the last 3 day's and none complained.

awesome pretty useful..

just want to suggest you to make 2nd floor as big as first..it will be useful for servers with lots of players to have a really big parking..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACERS
awesome pretty useful..

just want to suggest you to make 2nd floor as big as first..it will be useful for servers with lots of players to have a really big parking..
i'll try to make it like that, but then i have to change a lot of things...

To be continued ...

Check out the updates, i made the second floor as big as the first floor, and made some changes too.

Think you gonna like it.

oh nice way to enter the second floor ..i don't know it i only have this problem but the /exitpark and /exitpark2 are not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACERS
oh nice way to enter the second floor ..i don't know it i only have this problem but the /exitpark and /exitpark2 are not working
Ooops, my mistake, fixed it.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
WTF is this hahahah....man BIG MISTAKE...i dont want to pay on parking than i just type /exitpark and thats al parkingis open....hahahahaha....what a mistake.....xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azur
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
WTF is this hahahah....man BIG MISTAKE...i dont want to pay on parking than i just type /exitpark and thats al parkingis open....hahahahaha....what a mistake.....xD
Like i said in my first post, i still need to add a PlayerToPoint. so you can only do /exitpark when your in the parking ...

If you like you can put it in yourself ...

Next time try to read the posts properly.

I fixed the bug, So now you can only do /buyticket and /exitpark at the pickup's ...

yea Good Job!!

plss give my the link?

looks bad with the gates as the ground, but try with other objects so its not repulsive. But i like what you got scripted with it 5/10 (getting there)

New link please ?

New link plz ?`1

It looks like in real life, just like when im paying for parking

nice

why do people keep bumping the Topic its already DEAD.