High Ping...

Hello,i'm playing on Indonesian server but the ping always high just for me,i'm living at Palestine,please help me to low the ping "ping is high just on this server" please if anyone know help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brys
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,i'm playing on Indonesian server but the ping always high just for me,i'm living at Palestine,please help me to low the ping "ping is high just on this server" please if anyone know help me!
Ping is different on every server. Just depends on the location of the server box.

I tried another servers from the same place,ping lower always.

Its the server. Not you, and theres no way to decrease it.

Not sure if this would work, but you could try using a VPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if this would work, but you could try using a VPS?
If you mean VPN, then it might help if the location is close to the hosts location. So try that and try to select a place close to the hosts location, if not then we can't help ya man, sorry. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1
Посмотреть сообщение
If you mean VPN, then it might help if the location is close to the hosts location. So try that and try to select a place close to the hosts location, if not then we can't help ya man, sorry. :/
Yeah VPN lol, kinda got confused there. Pretty sure I used one on a server located in Los Angeles and for the first time I got 150+ ping
Too bad it was a trial tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah VPN lol, kinda got confused there. Pretty sure I used one on a server located in Los Angeles and for the first time I got 150+ ping
Too bad it was a trial tho
Oh lol yeah you can use them, but most of the time it increases ping haha.

To the OP: sorry man, try FlawPaw's suggestion.

Me To
My Server its Very Good With No VPS And i Playing With My Friends 10 Player And Ping 100
Now My Server Very High Ping From 1 only player come in my server High Ping And Crush All Time 1 Player Only
idk what happen