Question

Let's say you have a server.
You also have a FS linked to the server that contains CreateDynamicObject objects.
You also have a GM that contains CreateObject.

Will that conflict in any way?

No it wont, tried it myself. However its better to just convert the "CreateObject" to "CreateDynamicObject", there will be a point in which the object limit will exceed so its always better to use "CreateDynamicObject"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEd
Посмотреть сообщение
No it wont, tried it myself. However its better to just convert the "CreateObject" to "CreateDynamicObject", there will be a point in which the object limit will exceed so its always better to use "CreateDynamicObject"
Really depends on the application CreateObject() has it's purposes where CreateDynamicObject() might not perform well such as playing a series of movements with MoveObject() using CreateDynamicObject() (aka player objects) looks really bad and CreateObject() is the best solution. Often in that case the objects are only temporary.

So the fact that the CreateDynamicObject() in the FS dissapearing after some time has nothing to do with that?
I'm using CreateObject() to set some textures! (in the GM)

IMO, No. Try pasting the CreateDynamicObject code onto the gamemode.

Forgot to mention that only happens when i turn on the server @ my host not localhost.