[GameMode] South Central Roleplay 0.20

Not bad
Reply

Very good script. Its all dynamic & elegant. I like it
Reply

I am getting these errors.

Code:
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(224) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewVehCol"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(230) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(553) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(558) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(564) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(568) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adib23704
View Post
I am getting these errors.

Code:
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(224) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewVehCol"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(230) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(553) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(558) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(564) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(568) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Looks like you're missing some includes. Make sure that you have all the includes that are listed at the top of the gamemode.

They look like this:
Code:
#include <filenamehere>
Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
Looks like you're missing some includes. Make sure that you have all the includes that are listed at the top of the gamemode.

They look like this:
Code:
#include <filenamehere>
Yes, I have all of the includes
Reply

pawno\include\eSelection.inc(56 : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
eSlection the lastest will be good

and foreach try the lalstest too
Reply

nice script btw respect+
Reply

inside of the scriptfiles folder is nothing
Reply

[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_tquery'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_escape_string'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_affected_rows'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_insert_id'
[13:37:31] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

can someone help me?
Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroan
View Post
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_tquery'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_escape_string'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_affected_rows'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_insert_id'
[13:37:31] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

can someone help me?
need libmysql.dll in root of your samp
Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
View Post
You don't need his permission there isn't a license preventing you from it.
No license does not mean you can do whatever you like, it's actually the opposite: you can't do anything with it unless stated otherwise, and the thread text itself can serve as a license.
Reply

Hello good, I quite liked your gamemode is very good, I came to consult you if you give me permission to edit it to Spanish and modify it to publish it (With your credits added obviously )
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: