[GameMode] South Central Roleplay 0.20

Not bad

Very good script. Its all dynamic & elegant. I like it

I am getting these errors.

Code:
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(224) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewVehCol"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(230) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(553) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(558) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(564) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(568) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adib23704
View Post
I am getting these errors.

Code:
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(224) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewVehCol"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(230) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(553) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(558) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(564) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
pawno\include\eSelection.inc(568) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(2254) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Looks like you're missing some includes. Make sure that you have all the includes that are listed at the top of the gamemode.

They look like this:
Code:
#include <filenamehere>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
Looks like you're missing some includes. Make sure that you have all the includes that are listed at the top of the gamemode.

They look like this:
Code:
#include <filenamehere>
Yes, I have all of the includes

pawno\include\eSelection.inc(56 : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
eSlection the lastest will be good

and foreach try the lalstest too

nice script btw respect+

inside of the scriptfiles folder is nothing

[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_tquery'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_escape_string'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_affected_rows'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_insert_id'
[13:37:31] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

can someone help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroan
View Post
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_tquery'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_escape_string'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_affected_rows'
[13:37:31] Error: Function not registered: 'cache_insert_id'
[13:37:31] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

can someone help me?
need libmysql.dll in root of your samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
View Post
You don't need his permission there isn't a license preventing you from it.
No license does not mean you can do whatever you like, it's actually the opposite: you can't do anything with it unless stated otherwise, and the thread text itself can serve as a license.

Hello good, I quite liked your gamemode is very good, I came to consult you if you give me permission to edit it to Spanish and modify it to publish it (With your credits added obviously )