View Post
Fix the bugs and PM me the script than. :3
"0.21 v2 - bug fixes"

Looks good, gonna try it later

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4nd4ll
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhhhh there is a weird bug.

When you create a new character after you register, When you click on the character.
Nothing happens, You will be stuck.
Go to "ResetStatics(playerid)" and change
Код:
PlayerData[playerid][pGender] = 1;
to
Код:
PlayerData[playerid][pGender] = 0;
Go to OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw and find the following code:
Код:
else if(playertextid == PlayerData[playerid][pTextdraws][22])
{
	if(!strlen(PlayerData[playerid][pBirthDate])) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "SERVER: You must specify a birth date.");
	else if(!strlen(PlayerData[playerid][pOrigin])) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "SERVER: You must specify an origin.");
	else
	{
		for(new i = 11; i < 23; i++) PlayerTextDrawHide(playerid, PlayerData[playerid][pTextdraws][i]);

switch (PlayerData[playerid][pGender])
		{
		case 1: ShowModelSelectionMenu(playerid, "Select Skin", MODEL_SELECTION_SKIN, g_aMaleSkins, sizeof(g_aMaleSkins), -16.0, 0.0, -55.0);
		case 2: ShowModelSelectionMenu(playerid, "Select Skin", MODEL_SELECTION_SKIN, g_aFemaleSkins, sizeof(g_aFemaleSkins), -16.0, 0.0, -55.0);
		}
	}
}
Add the following line under else if(!strlen(PlayerData[playerid][pOrigin]))
Код:
else if(PlayerData[playerid][pGender] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "SERVER: You must specify an origin.");
Also find
Код:
PlayerData[playerid][pTextdraws][16] = CreatePlayerTextDraw(playerid, 271.000000, 169.000000, "~r~Gender:~w~ Male");
and change it to:
Код:
PlayerData[playerid][pTextdraws][16] = CreatePlayerTextDraw(playerid, 271.000000, 169.000000, "~r~Gender:~w~ Please specify...");

Fantastic work on the script! I have just tested it and everything works perfectly, unless I have missed testing certain features.

There is this one thing I noticed, though: Create a business, buy it, use /bizstate (admin command) to sell it to the state, and the business will become glitched. Your max business limit won't decrease either, at least that's what happened to me.

Apart from that, I was curious how the crate system works. Does anybody mind detailing it briefly? Cheers!

Everything is perfect mate.

Cool script, thanks for sharing!

How to make myself an admin?
I logged in the rcon and tried /makeadmin but It says that I don't have permissions to do that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePlayBG
Посмотреть сообщение
How to make myself an admin?
I logged in the rcon and tried /makeadmin but It says that I don't have permissions to do that..
I chose the lazy path by cancelling the following lines @ CMD:makeadmin

Код:
if (PlayerData[playerid][pAdmin] < 6)
	    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You don't have permission to use this command.");

Can you put the fix of the register database. Because when I register, and log out, login again, I need to set my DOB and location again..

billboard bug

Код:
[20:39:22] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[20:39:22] [debug]  Attempted to read/write array element at negative index -1
[20:39:22] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[20:39:22] [debug] #0 0039dab8 in public dialog_MyBillboardMessage (playerid=0, response=1, listitem=-1, inputtext[]=@013bcf14 "naon atuh") at C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\server\sc 0.3.7\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn:28408
[20:39:22] [debug] #1 native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
[20:39:22] [debug] #2 00038a80 in public OnDialogResponse (playerid=0, dialogid=32700, response=1, listitem=-1, inputtext[]=@013bceec "test mesageeeee") at C:\Users\hamid\Desktop\server\sc mod 0.3.7\pawno\include\easyDialog.inc:131
[21:09:18] [part] Dum_Lexia has left the server (0:1)

This is a great gamemode for it's time. Good job.

i Created the data base and selected sql but when i run the game mod it has error : Connection To "127.0.0.1" failed! Please check the connection settings...

And Sorry For My English im Iranian

Feel free to add me on discord if any assistance is needed. Jaja#5320

Help /lock vehicle working, but unlock no working.

HTML Code:
else if ((id = Car_Nearest(playerid)) != -1)
{
    static
        engine,
	lights,
	alarm,
	doors,
	bonnet,
	boot,
	objective;

GetVehicleParamsEx(CarData[id][carVehicle], engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);

if (Car_IsOwner(playerid, id))
	{
		if (!CarData[id][carLocked])
		{
			CarData[id][carLocked] = true;
			Car_Save(id);

ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You have ~r~locked~w~ the vehicle!");
			PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1145, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);

SetVehicleParamsEx(CarData[id][carVehicle], engine, lights, alarm, 1, bonnet, boot, objective);
		}
		else
		{
			CarData[id][carLocked] = false;
			Car_Save(id);

ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You have ~g~unlocked~w~ the vehicle!");
			PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1145, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);

SetVehicleParamsEx(CarData[id][carVehicle], engine, lights, alarm, 0, bonnet, boot, objective);
		}
	}
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichWell
View Post
There were some problems with dynamic fractions and the rest of the dynamic. What is the problem, cleared the entire database, and when creating a faction on the server it is given ID 0, in the database it is listed as ID 1, because it costs A_I, and the account starts with one, and when the player's account is saved, if the faction on server 0, And in base 1, he will retain the fraction 0, which does not exist. Also with some works and other dynamic, the first object gets to zero coordinates, and the next one is already visible in its place. I do not know, I just had one such problems, or many have such problems. I apologize for my English, I am a resident of Ukraine and do not know him very well.
UUPPPP

Better to use the newest version of South Central 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhunter332
View Post
Better to use the newest version of South Central 1.0
thank u, so kind