Spoiler tags?

Alright guys, not sure if this has been suggested before but don't you think that [spoiler][/spoiler] should be added?
It would be pretty useful for threads with images which some users wouldn't like to wait to load (bad internet connection like mine) or simply for threads related to games which might have spoilers in it. (Like the Watch Dogs & GTA V threads).

I support this idea. Posting game details like the GTA V ending - as someone did in a topic here a year ago - is pretty foolish behaviour. You're hurting others with it by taking the fun out of their game. In fact, I think it should be obligatory in your example situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
I support this idea. Posting game details like the GTA V ending - as someone did in a topic here a year ago - is pretty foolish behaviour. You're hurting others with it by taking the fun out of their game. In fact, I think it should be obligatory in your example situations.
Exactly, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot more of game threads like those with spoilers as well.

For sure, nice idea!

It's a good idea, however people are wayy to lazy to put those tags in. If I was going to ask a GTA V question about the game right now. Or even talk about any game and how it functions or works, I wouldn't waste my time putting Spoiler Tags.

The way I see it is, if the topic has a clear title you'll know you don't want to read it? An example you used GTA V, with the addition of someone mentioning the ending... Would be titled something like: "What option did you choose to finish GTA V".

If you haven't finished it yet, just don't open the topic. It's that simple? People here can be quite stupid, before GTA V was released people were like "Stop posting spoilers in this thread", but it's simple if you don't want to know leaked information or the guranteed ending don't open anything releated to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a good idea, however people are wayy to lazy to put those tags in. If I was going to ask a GTA V question about the game right now. Or even talk about any game and how it functions or works, I wouldn't waste my time putting Spoiler Tags.

The way I see it is, if the topic has a clear title you'll know you don't want to read it? An example you used GTA V, with the addition of someone mentioning the ending... Would be titled something like: "What option did you choose to finish GTA V".

If you haven't finished it yet, just don't open the topic. It's that simple? People here can be quite stupid, before GTA V was released people were like "Stop posting spoilers in this thread", but it's simple if you don't want to know leaked information or the guranteed ending don't open anything releated to it.
Yeah, but as I said, this could also be used for threads with a lot of or huge images. That way posters can make their threads cleaner and also not make people with bad connection wait for a long time for images to load if they don't want to see it...

Why not.. We gonna need it someday

Nice to be added.

I wanted this to be added, it'd be a great addition to the forums. +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I've wanted this feature on the forum for a long time. It would be really useful for splitting up those huge release topics into sections that can be opened up to get the information you need instead of scrolling/paging through a topic to get to a specific area (documentation, download link, etc).

I'm all for it, and I don't imagine it's that difficult to implement.
Exactly, could be quite useful for all sorts of things, such as hiding game, movie, etc spoilers and also as keeping the thread as clean as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
I wanted this to be added, it'd be a great addition to the forums. +1
Yes it would, hopefully someone from the SA-MP team will react to this thread.