Where would you roleplay?

If you would make a roleplay script, where would you base it? (LS,SF,LV,Countryside, Desert) and why?

Los Santos - 14
CountrySide - 7
San Fierro - 16
Las Venturas - 13
Desert - 8

(Also gettin votes from friends)

Nowhere, i don't like rp that much. Killing happens in real life doesn't it? So why can we chose a skill called murderer and have some sort of limit on it so you cant spawn kill and get off with it... (idea)

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Nowhere, i don't like rp that much. Killing happens in real life doesn't it? So why can we chose a skill called murderer and have some sort of limit on it so you cant spawn kill and get off with it... (idea)

WeeDarr
In the script that im making, its allowed, as logn as your not dming everybody insight. But you may have to face the consequences after... (already scripted it in)

Countryside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebihunter
Countryside
Thanks! Your Votes been added

Sry, I forgot why: All RP Servers are in LS, SF or LV but I dont know any server wich takes place in the countryside or the dessert. I like the countryside more than the dessert

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr

WeeDarr
totally agree! nothing more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebihunter
Sry, I forgot why: All RP Servers are in LS, SF or LV but I dont know any server wich takes place in the countryside or the dessert. I like the countryside more than the dessert
I Started scripting a Rp for the country side, had level system with exp, minigames and stuff.. 100% custom scripted.. but theres only 3 towns, small towns aswell and no big houses, Thats why i personally would chose SF or LV.

Desert.

ls