Every 1 have the Same Ip on my Server. CLICK ME

Eey

I've A Problem. I forwarded my ports. with ipv4 adress: 192.168.0.103. But when some 1 is banned is every 1 banned. Every one have the same ip. in my server logg there stay: [17:19] [join] Arjan has joined the server (1:192.168.0.103). But when my friend joined. (Not in my home) There Stay : [17:19] [join] [LSP]Rune[PT] has joined the server (3:192.168.0.103). Some 1 help me Plz.

Regards.

Screen:

You have forwarded the ports in the wrong direction.
Instead of forwarding your port 7777 outbound, you are forwarding the traffic inbound to your PC.
Read again about port forwarding and reverse it.

Ya But when I Forward my Outbound ip I Get The following Error:

Invalid IP address! It should be set within the current subnet.

Local IP Address Protocol Port Range
192.168.0.104 TCP+UDP 7788
192.168.0.100 TCP+UDP 7777

Is this good? If Some 1 Joined there stay 192.168.0.103 ... Thats My StandartGateway...

Sorry For Double post But nothing works ...

Help me plz. nobody is reading this..

That IP is a private one. Like 127.0.0.1.
________
Wendie 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjan
Help me plz. nobody is reading this..
You need to follow each step carefully , as said in the guide made for portforwarding.
You need to login your router , and forward the intern IP+port of YOUR PC ( be carefull because each pc in your network has it's unique number). ( it usally starts with 192.168.123.+theuniqueid)

If you it still doesn't work , your firewall or any other program is blocking the samp server. OR you still didnt forwarded in the right way.

defualt windows firewall usuually blocks sa-mp server...

Port-forwarding should not affect other people's IP addresses. In the screenshot you sent first it looks like a bad script.

No, Its in every script.