Total Map Remover for samp

Just a little question here.
Does the Map Cleaner somehow works with samp ?
Means are you able to delete the whole sa map to be able to define own object ids in the .ide and so create them in as .ipl or does samp crash by that

Do you mean the land?? if yes it isn't possible. But you can use the "ocean / sea" area for adding your custom maps.

and thats the point i need way more than ~2500 custom objects which cant be defined cause of sa limit 19999 ids.
Thats why i want to remove the original sa map to be able to define / redefine new objects that i made.
So why Samp isnt letting me do this is the question.
+ why RemoveBuildingForPlayer hasnt got a function to delete all current normal world objects and having an custom.ide file that can contain more than 4000 useable custom id lines would be great
+ i need to remove the map of sa cause the one im on making is way to big for the seaside since samp only supports 1000 objects streamed outside the sa area.(Incognitos streamer cant stream that far outside)

Yes, but as far i know (and I had tried it) We Cannot remove the whole land area of sa and it will crash ( talking about the sa-mp map editor) . Maybe, Try it your self..

which makes sense yea...
but i need free object ids on that i can set about 3500 custom objects

finally someone proper to talk to ******

if you wanna know what custom mapping im into contact me on skype : redreaper444 and ill send you my custom.img/ide since you are someone who might could give the most needed helping hand

about 500 object ids already used (without LOD objects)

better said ill post an picture here that shows my recent progress:
This down here should do the job

The map also has collision & shadow data and is made only out of custom objects for now (no doubles like trees lamps bushes)

Same counts for this map that i firstly did for singleplayer(sry for the white textures they are cause more than 215 textures in one texture library the editor cant show)

for all that dont recognize it its the gta2 map as custom objects for samp old vidlink of singleplayer gameplay here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plyQ...ature=*********

so if i use a streamer theres no IDE limit in the custom.ide when i use like incognitos streamer ? = unlimited objects
means i can go up like id 20000+

Actually this is what i was doing this day
ive tried to delete/disable some objects from the ipl of the sa mainfolder firstly.
But then already samp crashed on me

tho would be great if you could continue helping me with that
I also had the idea of using RemoveBuildingForPlayer to remove the whole map but aslong as theres no easier way than just removing every object by its own this aint worth the work.

Actually this would be a suggest to sooner samp versions.
The ability to remove the whole map on int 0 and world id 0

tho removing the whole sa map + dublicates is one thing i wish for sooner samp versions.
Also im asking myself why the map cleaner is working on singleplayer but not on samp