SA-MP Code Compiling errors (5), Please help!!

I am new to PAWNO and I have a finished script here that I downloaded, but when I try to compile 5 errors come up:

C:\Documents and Settings\SERVERS\Desktop\My SA-MP Server\gamemodes\elr.pwn(25) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\SERVERS\Desktop\My SA-MP Server\gamemodes\elr.pwn(752) : error 017: undefined symbol "vehhasminigun"
C:\Documents and Settings\SERVERS\Desktop\My SA-MP Server\gamemodes\elr.pwn(752) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\SERVERS\Desktop\My SA-MP Server\gamemodes\elr.pwn(752) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\SERVERS\Desktop\My SA-MP Server\gamemodes\elr.pwn(752) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\SERVERS\Desktop\My SA-MP Server\gamemodes\elr.pwn(752) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Please can you help me in anyway, I really want to finish this! Tell me what each error means (or just the ones you can) and how to fix them, but anyway you can help is fine. I did not write this game mode so I don't really know what the code in the 2nd image means, enlighten me please. Thank you !!

There are images for you.

On on my phone right now, so I might not see everything in the picture...
But I can't see any "new" or a semicolon ";". Could you please post the code in tags in here?

Here is the code for the first error, on line (25):
minigun = 0;
mgun[MAX_MINIGUNS]
vehhasminigun[MAX_VEHICLES]
laser[MAX_PLAYERS]
vehhasmissile[MAX_VEHICLES]
vehhascargo[MAX_VEHICLES]
vehhaswindshieldupgrade[MAX_VEHICLES]
vehhascarwreck[MAX_VEHICLES]

Here's the code for the other errors, on line (752):
for (new i = 0; i < MAX_VEHICLES; ++i )
{
vehhasminigun[MAX_VEHICLES] = 0;
vehhasmissile[MAX_VEHICLES] = 0;
}

The 3rd line in the code is line (752)

I think the two errors are linked to each other.
Also please DON'T give up on helping, because it's so stupid when people do that

new minigun = 0;
new mgun[MAX_MINIGUNS];
new vehhasminigun[MAX_VEHICLES];
new laser[MAX_PLAYERS];
new vehhasmissile[MAX_VEHICLES];
new vehhascargo[MAX_VEHICLES];
new vehhaswindshieldupgrade[MAX_VEHICLES];
new vehhascarwreck[MAX_VEHICLES];

it seems you've didn't new them and add the ; to them, I guess, that's if I understand correctly.

What ******^ said, we can't see anything but it's just you forgot to add the ";"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Put the code on pastebin, not in images - they are larger, can't be copied or edited, and don't scale well.
You can auto size the pictures via CSS or don't beta testers have access to stylesheets?

Topic:

Since you're new i reccomend looking at the SA:MP Wiki or reading the pawn language PDF file found at: http://www.y-less.com/uploads/PAWN/pawn-lang.pdf

Thank you everyone, I'll do what DobbysGamertag said. I'll learn my Pawno scripting first before I actually start trying to make a custom server (if people are still playing SA-MP by that point Thanks again!