Please Help How To Make gTeams

hello friends today im asking you biggest thing plzzz help me i want to in my cnr gamemode gteam my request is how can i make a system like when we choose swat skin it will show a text "You Are Not A Swat member" players will not spawn with this skin until they can't be swat member and A Command for Rcon Admins which can make a player to swat member like /setswat after this that player be able to choose swat skin plzzz help me in this thing please please i need it hope you will understand what i 'm saying please help me

anyone?

You have to learn scripting or If you want i can tell you some things that you need to copy and paste but it can create bugs

It is like creating admin system and skin. Here is an easy way to do it. Create skin special for SWAT team, make it available only to except rank 1. Then create ranks and put rank 1 SWAT. Create command for rcon setrank. I think this is easy way. At least it is for me.

i have did first step for preventing swat spawn now no one spawn with swat skin now i just need a last thing please help me how can i make ranks please help me in making ranks just show me a code how can i make ranks btw thanks for your reply friends now i want last thing about ranks please help