iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S5? Please help.

Hello all dear members .

I started working last month and now i am in need of a good phone but i am unable to chose whether to buy S5 or the new iPhone 6. I have talked to many people half of people say S5 and half iPhone 6.

Please help me decide which to buy and what do you recommend .

Thank You

iPhone 6 if not get a oneplus one or Oppo find 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
iPhone 6 if not get a oneplus one or Oppo find 7.
Thanks for the help man appreciated.

Definitely not the iPhone, get the Samsung S5.

Nexus 5 or One plus one. Both has stock android which i think is the best.

S5, my dad has it, and let's face it, it beats the iphone big time.

The only reason why iphone is more expensive is probably because of its software.

I love it how these people don't even elaborate.

Both phones are really different from each other. If you were to go only by the specs posted in the OP, then the S5 would be the way to go. However, what are your reasons for buying the phone? What do you want to use it for and what do you really care about? The iPhone is more robust (they say) whilst the S5 is made from cheap materials.

In my own opinion, I would go for the S5. Reason being that the hardware is better and the software looks better and it just works better. Apple is more focused on design than it is about functionality.

Again: just my opinion and let's keep this topic clean of any android vs apple wars because we all know these can spark in a moment.

The iphone 6 plus starts at 900$, not 650$. And for 900$ youll get 16gb fixed storage. No way to upgrade it.
Its really cool to record 1080p@60fps. But assuming 1 minute of such a recorded video is about 160mb (averaged that from a 90-minute, 30fps h264 bluray) you wont ever be able to hold more than 100 minutes at once, unless you pay another 100$ for a bigger version (while a 64gb sd card for the S5 costs about 25$)
Considering you also want to have apps installed and some music on your phone, you wont have much fun with the 16gb. I would exceed that easily, and im really just a moderate phone user.

That would be reason enough for me not to decide for the iphone (not repeating the reasons I gave in other actual threads here). Nevertheless I also wouldnt get the S5 (yet) just because 650$ is about twice as much as Id ever spent for a phone. Wait for the next generation and save 1/3 of that, or just go with the S4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
In my own opinion, I would go for the S5. Reason being that the hardware is better and the software looks better and it just works better. Apple is more focused on design than it is about functionality.
Completely incorrect Apple makes every device very easy to use functionally for many age groups.

There's no reason to buy a S5 when you get a 1+1 or a LG G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Definitely not the iPhone, get the Samsung S5.
THIS.

Let me tell you.. If you ever get tired of the 16GB iPhone Plus, there's NO WAY to upgrade except to buy a new one.