[FilterScript] UNIQUE ROLEPLAY Spraying System - OxiSpray 1.0

Introduction

This is a unique Spraying System called OxiSpray and it's version is 1.0.
It uses the includes:

a_samp - SA-MP Team
zcmd - Zeex
sscanf2 - ******

Features

This system uses a request and accept kind of method, so you need to send a request to someone nearby
and then if they'll accept it you're going to be able to paint any vehicle, only one.
This uses a thing that detects when a player is near a vehicle and if so you're going to have to spray
the vehicle untill 15 seconds have passed, and then a dialog will appear and you're going to have to choose
a color and if after the timer ends you are not near any vehicle, no dialog will appear and an error message
will come up.

NOTE:Because I can not compare the targetid's vehicle's number plate and the vehicle you are currently spraying
(Because this doesn't use a vehicle system) you can paint any vehicle one time if someone has accepted your offer.
Therefore I suggest using this on small servers or edit this and add a thing to compare if you have a
vehicle system.

Pictures

Код:

FULL ALBUM

Download

PASTEBIN

Mediafire Download

Fixed a bug real quick..

All credits belong to me (OxigEN. aka Ox1gEN)
And the include creators : Zeex, SA-MP Team, ******.

Looks interesting, good one!

Awesome work, as everyone knows I give reputation very rarely. You got 1 from me Keep it up
Please put [ CODE] [/ CODE] in your pics don't use [IMG ] it takes too much place

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks interesting, good one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SturtIndia
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome work, as everyone knows I give reputation very rarely. You got 1 from me Keep it up
Please put [ CODE] [/ CODE] in your pics don't use [IMG ] it takes too much place
Appreciate both of your guys' comments

btw: Will change it right now

Instead of setting up few colors you can make an input dialog where the player will choosw the first color id and then the second one. Therefore the script itself is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisak0s
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of setting up few colors you can make an input dialog where the player will choosw the first color id and then the second one. Therefore the script itself is nice.
I thought about that option but I decided not to do it for now as some are lazy (Like me) and rather not go online for the colors, I can add that as an option though in the next version, so it's all good.

Good Job Mate....

Its very very nice for the RP Really