Looking for a good website to buy a vps from

Hello , I am Looking for a good website to buy a good vps from

should be
DDoS protected.
web based CP With a firewall rules tab.
DDoS mitigation .
trusted website .
Thanks please post only with the website link and futures , also I am not looking for a FREE one
so ignore the free offers , Thanks .

www.vpsflare.com

http://nfoservers.com
Their locations are mostly 20 and 30 Gbit(https://www.nfoservers.com/networklocations.php) and they can usually handle slightly above that in terms of attacks at each location. They have filtering for common attacks and provide a comprehensive firewall.(http://i.imgur.com/1ptPWwO.png)

Now, I know people are going to swarm in and talk about OVH's classic VPS's, but anyone with any prior system administration knowledge or a general idea of how virtual machines/hosts operate, it becomes apparent that they're oversold and not optimal in the slightest for game servers. OpenVZ(virtualization) already sucks for hosting games as abusing customers can easily abuse CPU and due to the fact that nothing is guaranteed in terms of processing power, that'll have a significant impact on your game server. Now if you add in the fact that OVH isn't exactly underloaded or have game hosting in mind, you're likely to get terrible performance depending on the host node you're on.

That being said, NFO under loads all of their servers and host nodes are configured with game servers in mind. They run XEN which has always been said to be the best virtualization platform for game server hosting, and their 10+ years of service using it proves that.

I am using NFO But sadly they are using a stupid DMCA System anyone can close your server if he wrote a real/fake DMCA Request and server has h to be down for 10 days then get back on...

Kimsufi(Owned by OVH - VERY cheap dedis)
Vultr
Online.net(VERY cheap dedis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkness
Посмотреть сообщение
I am using NFO But sadly they are using a stupid DMCA System anyone can close your server if he wrote a real/fake DMCA Request and server has h to be down for 10 days then get back on...
I'm extremely active within their community as a volunteer and you should be making your issue known. I can guarantee that they will look into it and attempt to solve it to the best of their ability. I'd create a ticket and have it escalated to John.
http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/index.php

www.blackbirdhost.com
DDos protected webhost

OVH classic.

Don't listen to this NFO shill, their DDoS protection doesn't come close to OVH's just buy from kimsufi or online.net

NFO's bandwidth provider isn't the best either.

OVH also provides gaming servers which have custom built rules for SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
OVH classic.

Don't listen to this NFO shill, their DDoS protection doesn't come close to OVH's just buy from kimsufi or online.net

NFO's bandwidth provider isn't the best either.

OVH also provides gaming servers which have custom built rules for SAMP.
Agree with @Khanz, I am also buying one from OVH next week, i am getting classic 3, which most samp users say is nice

OVH's classic VPS's are crap for game server hosting. OVH's support is crap. If you think they're ideal for game server hosting, I'd recommend you do research on OpenVZ virtualization and learn how it works. The majority of people who are rooting for OVH simply get them for their price, which is good but that doesn't make it ideal for game server hosting, or anything that relies on constant power for a good user experience. They're fine for light-medium load web servers, they're actually ideal for that as they don't require a constant stream of power for decent operation. If you're gonna go for OVH, I'd highly recommend going for a dedicated server - they're OK, but their support isn't that great. Even a decent OVZ provider that UNDERLOADS their servers still isn't ideal for game server hosting, much less one that overloads. I'm pretty confident OVH's reasoning behind the very low prices is so that they can give a reason for justification to buy more IPs as the IPv4 supply is low at this point, as it has been for quite some time - many hosts are doing this.

OVH's DDoS protection is fine, sure. Are you realistically going to need it most of the time? Not really. Is it anything super advanced? No.