What happen if i delete this?

This djson_db_cache?

Its useless?

no it ain't just delete it.

Did you create a script with DJson yourself? If so; did you use djson_GameModeExit(); in OnGameModeExit() or OnFilterScriptExit()? You should use this!
Or if you quit your server; do you use the 'exit' command or do you click the console away? You should use the 'exit' command.

If your server isn't running you can just delete those cache files. If your server is running, you shouldn't delete it. Every time you run your server, a cache file is created with a random number (djson-db-cache.{randomnumer}.db). This is needed for DJson to work properly. You cannot delete this file if the server is running (except the old files). If you use djson_GameModeExit() and if you are closing the server with the 'exit' command properly, you should check if there's not a mistake in your script that makes your server crash when exitting. If you didn't do this yet, do it :P. Also, if you use djson_GameModeExit(), the file will be deleted automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you create a script with DJson yourself? If so; did you use djson_GameModeExit(); in OnGameModeExit() or OnFilterScriptExit()? You should use this!
Or if you quit your server; do you use the 'exit' command or do you click the console away? You should use the 'exit' command.

If your server isn't running you can just delete those cache files. If your server is running, you shouldn't delete it. Every time you run your server, a cache file is created with a random number (djson-db-cache.{randomnumer}.db). This is needed for DJson to work properly. You cannot delete this file if the server is running (except the old files). If you use djson_GameModeExit() and if you are closing the server with the 'exit' command properly, you should check if there's not a mistake in your script that makes your server crash when exitting. If you didn't do this yet, do it :P. Also, if you use djson_GameModeExit(), the file will be deleted automatically.
My friend script this useless thing for me, I dunno why he does this,

but may i ask how "djson" helps on my server? its so useless in my eyes

DJson is a (fast) file reader/writer (Just like Dini - In fact, it's the official DiniІ) ; https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=48439

What did your friend script then? If it's something like a usersystem or house system (for example), or any system that could save settings into a file.. it's pretty useful.