Help Me With Timer Please

Thanks, Guys for help me
Removed

TextDrawSetString should do it, if you don't know how to code it with this function or you need example tell me.

NOTE: you need to create a per player textdraw and update their string, otherwise if tried to jail 2 players the string of both will be mixed together.

oh had same problem so my suggestions
make a variable for jailed,jail min and jail second i will so u my code
make a timer running every second of game show that textdraw when player spawns instead of showing it each second but for first time when u create the textdraw set it empty. " " like this, Make loop from all players in that timer then check player is spawed or not and then check if he is jailed and all code..
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailed])// my variable for checking that is player jailed or not
{
    if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour] >= 0 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] > 0) PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] --;//
    if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour] > 0 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] == 0)
    {
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour] --;
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] = 59;
    }

if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour] < 10) format(string, sizeof(string), "0%d",PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour]);
    else format(string, sizeof(string), "%d",PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour]);

if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] < 10) format(string, sizeof(string), "%s:0%d",string,PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute]);
    else format(string, sizeof(string), "%s:%d",string,PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute]);

format(string, sizeof(string), "~w~Jail Time: ~g~%s",string);

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour] == 0 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] == 0)
    {
        GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~w~Jail Sentence Complete~n~Released.", 5000, 3);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_SKYBLUE, "Your Jail Sentence Is Complete. Released From Jail.");
        UnJail(playerid);
        format(string, sizeof(string),"",string);
    }
    TextDrawSetString(StatsDisplay[playerid], string);
}
StatsDisplay[playerid] this is my textdraw.
PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailHour] this is the variable for storing the jail minute in real and hour of game
PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailMinute] this is the variable for storing the jail seconds in real and minute in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSoul
Посмотреть сообщение
TextDrawSetString should do it, if you don't know how to code it with this function or you need example tell me.

NOTE: you need to create a per player textdraw and update their string, otherwise if tried to jail 2 players the string of both will be mixed together.
Guys, i have exactly this problem with mixed strings. Any example how to solve it please?

1. When i use TextDrawSetString + TextDrawShowForPlayer i have problem with 2 players mixing string.
2. When i use CreatePlayerTextDraw + PlayerTextDrawShow i have problem that textdraw dissapere for no reason after 3 minutes...

Any idea how to solve?