Problems with loading achievements

So, I've been working on an achievements system; The problem is the achievements are not being saved into the variables.. BUT THEY DO RETRIEVE THEM. I can see the variables on the mysql log. I even tried printing the the variables on the console, but all of them shown 0.

pawn Код:
stock LoadPlayerAchievements(playerid)
{
    new TQuery[600], shotitname[24], shotid;
    format(TQuery, 600, "SELECT * FROM `"Achievements"` WHERE `Username` = '%s'", GetPName(playerid));
    mysql_query(TQuery), mysql_store_result();
    mysql_fetch_row_format(TQuery);
    for(new i = 0; i <= 15; i++)
    {
        sscanf(TQuery, "e<p<|>is[24]iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii>", shotid, shotitname, PInfo[playerid][Ach][i], PInfo[playerid][AchsCompleted]);
    }
    mysql_free_result(), printf("%s's completed var is %i", GetPName(playerid), PInfo[playerid][AchsCompleted]);
    return 1;
}

if so you have to show us the SAVING not the LOADING function

The saving process is doing it's job well, and they're correctly stored into the database.
They're not being stored in the variable after retrieving it from the database.

we need se the SAVING SYSTEM for correct load system dude

This is how I save the achievements in the database:

pawn Код:
stock SavePlayerAchievements(playerid)
{
    new TQuery[600];
    if(PInfo[playerid][AchsCompleted] != 0)
    {
        format(TQuery, 600, "UPDATE `"Achievements"` SET `Ach1` = '%i', `Ach2` = '%i', `Ach3` = '%i', `Ach4` = '%i', `Ach5` = '%i', `Ach6` = '%i', `Ach7` = '%i', `Ach8` = '%i', `Ach9` = '%i', `Ach10` = '%i', `Ach11` = '%i', `Ach12` = '%i', `Ach13` = '%i', `Ach14` = '%i', `Ach15` = '%i', `AchsCompleted` = '%i' WHERE `Username` = '%s'",
                    PInfo[playerid][Ach][0], PInfo[playerid][Ach][1], PInfo[playerid][Ach][2], PInfo[playerid][Ach][3], PInfo[playerid][Ach][4], PInfo[playerid][Ach][5], PInfo[playerid][Ach][6], PInfo[playerid][Ach][7], PInfo[playerid][Ach][8], PInfo[playerid][Ach][9],
                    PInfo[playerid][Ach][10], PInfo[playerid][Ach][11], PInfo[playerid][Ach][12], PInfo[playerid][Ach][13], PInfo[playerid][Ach][14], PInfo[playerid][AchsCompleted], GetPName(playerid));
    }
    mysql_query(TQuery);
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
mysql_query(TQuery), mysql_store_result();
    mysql_fetch_row_format(TQuery);
    for(new i = 0; i <= 15; i++)
    {
        sscanf(TQuery, "e<p<|>is[24]iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii>", shotid, shotitname, PInfo[playerid][Ach][i], PInfo[playerid][AchsCompleted]);
    }
Why do you load the same data 16 times?

pawn Код:
mysql_query(TQuery);
mysql_store_result();
while(mysql_fetch_row_format(TQuery))
{
}
This is somethin, but there are still more specifiers than variables.

No.
shotid - Auto increment value
shotitname - Username on database
PInfo[playerid][Ach][16] | 15 specifiers - 15 achievements
1 specifier - Completed achs no.

In that case, sscanf also supports arrays.

So, what would actually the code be?

What is the size of Ach and AchCompleted?