Colleges asking to cut your hair...

Well,i have completed my schooling few months ago and I'm currently in my college. I have a little tail like hair on the backside of my hair, just because I like it that way. Some teachers noticed it and said "i won't do anything about it but make sure you don't get caught by other teachers ".
Once my HOD said if you don't cut your hair tomorrow then i will cut it. But i managed from not letting her see the back of my head again.

Today while i went to the college, the security (watchman) informed the
M.R. and stopped me by the gate and told me to cut my hair and then enter the college.

I just walked back home missing my unit test and practical classes today.

I was searching ****** if i could find any laws which will help me to stress my point that "My hairstyle cannot be decided by a third person". But i found only actions taken against teachers who had actually cut students' hair.

This college is a self financing college following government syllabus. But other Deemed universities do not have any rules against growing hair.

I live in India. I just want to know if there is a way i could escape from this situation without cutting my hair.

hehe noway.

As far as I know a school has the right to apply a dress code, that includes hairstyles. In most schools around here (don't know about colleges and unies, though) it isn't allowed to have a weird or colored hairstyle, have any visible piercings (except low profile earrings for girls) or tattoos, or to wear any religious items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBilla
Посмотреть сообщение
I live in India
The reason...

kill da teachers and guard

Go to a different school if you have such a huge problem with their rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to a different school if you have such a huge problem with their rules.
He goes in a college not in a school
You can't do anything about it , Rules r Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTa[X]
Посмотреть сообщение
The reason...

It's the same thing in all schools and colleges and unis here in Palestine, you can't do anything 'bout it.

Just cut the hair, your future is more important than your hair.