What happend to RP Servers?

okay, so yeah..
Every server using NGRP's Edit and then saying it's Unique..
Only unique thing i see there is their name and new spawn place, and maybe some better admins?

I want something like oldschool RP , Started from the bottom, made my way up to the rich guy's dream? I dunno what to call it lol..
Like, you start with 5000 and you hardly even afford a car, you start with ab ike, start working the job, buy house, get in factions.
Hard RP , no refund and stupid VIP's...

At the moment I'm creating a new gamemode similar to your description :P

ls-rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
ls-rp
I agree with the above poster ^, LS-RP is the closest thing to what you described, but the economy is messed up, for example it costs $1000 for a pay 'n' spray whereas in real life, you could be paying $100 or less.

LS-RP mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with the above poster ^, LS-RP is the closest thing to what you described, but the economy is messed up, for example it costs $1000 for a pay 'n' spray whereas in real life, you could be paying $100 or less.
In real life costs $100 to paint your vehicle? Ask any of your real life friends or grown ups how much does it cost. Because here in my country it goes from 1000Ђ and above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
have you actually looked at respraying your car in real life? I'd like to know who would do it for $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
have you actually looked at respraying your car in real life? I'd like to know who would do it for $100
True.

A typical respray costs around Ј1300 for a family car, which is a new colour as well otherwise around Ј300 for a similar colour on a small hatchback.

And a pay and spray fixes bodywork as well which could go up in thousands.

The high pay and spray price encourages people to drive realistic and not like idiots and also encourages usage of mechanics.

LS-RP is the best roleplay server ever existed in SA-MP, if you ask me.

LS:RP is really good but I still find it to be quite hard to get started as a new player in terms of earning money.

I'm not a money whore but a small amount of money is almost a necessity in order to set up the foundation of a character, e.g. at least a crappy car to get from one scene to another.