Script Issue- changing stuff such as admin levels

Ok so I was on my server today, and me and the other owner have received opcodes, my most recent one is:0x00756B89 at base 0x03FA0000. We both use unmodded clients and there are no issues reported by crashdetect, nor are there any invalid objects in the maps. Also, when I timedout due to this issue, the other owner's money was set to 49 for no reason, any ideas for what might be causing this? Thanks.
Oh and PS: It randomly sets admin levels of accounts to 48 too.

What admin FS are you using ?

My own one, which only modifies admin levels when /makeadmin is used, which I haven't used but the levels have been modified.

In each time you give/take money from an account save it immediately to avoid any cash loss when crashing..

What happened in-game though was not an issue with my saving or loading system, it gave the player admin level 48 while they were signed in in-game and gave my owner $49 as well. Thanks for your help @Clad and @Stanford though.

Can you show me OnPlayerConnect or the callback when the player logs in / maybe search using CTRL + F and put "48" inside the blank

Well here it is
OnDialogResponse
pawn Код:
case 2:
        {
            if(!response) return Kick(playerid);
            if(!strlen(inputtext)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Login","This account is registered, please enter the password below.\n{FF0000}Your password is between 3 and 64 characters!","Login","Cancel");
            if(udb_hash(inputtext) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass])
            {
                INI_ParseFile(Path(playerid),"LoadUser_%s",.bExtra = true, .extra= playerid);
                Logged[playerid] = 1;
                SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, random(299), 1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0);
                SpawnPlayer(playerid);
            }
            else return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Login","This account is registered, please enter the password below.\n{FF0000}Incorrect Password!","Login","Cancel");
        }
LoadUser_data
pawn Код:
forward LoadUser_data(playerid,name[],value[]);
public LoadUser_data(playerid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Password",PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass]);
    INI_Int("Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
    INI_Int("Banned",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanned]);
    INI_Int("Money",PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney]);
    return 1;
}
No number 48 or 49 in the code except for maps.

Thats odd. Are you able to run a test server so that I can see the issue? Feel free to PM me the IP if you're able to.

EDIT: Just a thought... Is it possible it's inside one of your includes? Not sure if you checked those, would be curious to know.

Unable to run a test server right now, i can give out the actual IP of the server that the script is running on though if you want that, and the only includes i use are the following:
#include <a_samp>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>
#include <streamer>
Weirdly, it doesn't happen to my account though, only happens to others now.

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed.