Please Read! Some One Disturbing Me

Server Advertisers

I Am here to tell that, some one keep doing Server Advertising on my server is that is fair?
what i can do with them?
first they come in my server and invite some one And i am runing Roleplay server guys and my refund is just 200k money and one car its Autorefund but they always said to my players come in this ip 'Cant Show Cuz Its Not Advertisement Section' We Will refund you double
even, i cant ban them cus they are always changing thier IPS by using VPN's
Guys my server peak was 30 but due to thier server my server peak is now 10-12

PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU

Maybe add an IP filter to the chat?
Also, do you know that dos attacks are illegal in most countries, and so asking someone to do a dos attack is illegal too?

ok no DDOS but tell me any way , that how can i secure my server from them ?

Use OnPlayerText
Detect the total . [DOTS] in the player text and ban them if it's detected.

Guide me by PM

iAnonymous
Its Already IN My Server,

Then what do they use to advertise ?
They use IP ? OR website ?

bro they are just inviting them in ******** and then giving ip , or they can use these in IPS ( comma , space , or some thing etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaibBaba
Посмотреть сообщение
bro they are just inviting them in ******** and then giving ip , or they can use these in IPS ( comma , space , or some thing etc)
So use a better filter rule, like finding 4 sets of numbers, without considering whats between them.
There are pretty good ip filters here, you would just need to search the forum.

And how do they invite them on ********? Every player uses his ******** account as playername?

TBH it seems like you failed as a server admin, if such a simple problem like a server advertiser already is too much for you.

you all are right , i though samp forum ill help me to get rid of this problem, but actully i am not failed to remove sa from my server and i maked my server like no one can write ip. thanks for your help