[GameMode] European Trucking V1.01 [Incomplete - From scratch]

European Trucking
How's it going guys. Back in the past I gave live peeks of European Trucking, but, I don't know how, I lost all the progress I had done and now I am back at the old backup I had. I though it would be useless for me because it would take me a long time to do what I had done on the old script.

Anyways, this morning I started re-working on the script and I finished Pilot class and made convoy system for trucker.

The bad news, is that there is no speedometter, but, who cares right? You can download a vehicle system if you want, but, I didn't want to download because wanted to make everything from 0 as I did on the old script.

So, it is time to show the features.

Features

• License system - Actually, the license is REALLY basic. You can simply buy it with /buylicense (if am not wrong). It doesen't do anything big, but you can keep it for future references in case you want to do something you need license for.

• Trucker job (dialog choose-able) - Trucker job for sure, it was the first job I worked on and I got the template from a tutorial on SA:MP forums. It was like a year ago, I don't actually remember who he was, BUT, HUGE credits go to him! <3

• Convoy system - Actually, I have not seen any other trucking gamemode with convoy system, and I though that convoy would be something really important for a trucking gamemode. I AM SPEAKING ABOUT THE RELEASED GAMEMODES.

F.A.Q for convoy system:

Q: How to join a convoy?
A: If someone has created a convoy, click the TAB button and underneath the list, double-click his name.

Q: How to create a convoy?
A: /createconvoy - I am using a general parameter to count the CONVOY id's and each time you /createconvoy, the general parameter will raise up, giving you the number it gets.

Q: How to leave a convoy?
A: /leaveconvoy

F.A.Q for commands / What are the server commands until now?:

There are not many commands, except the basic ones, other than that, there's no admin command or anything like that. Anyways, here the commands are.

- /work
- /stopwork
- /createconvoy
- /leaveconvoy
- /mylicenses
- /buylicense

Yeah, already said that there are not many commands, except basic.

F.A.Q about classes

Classes have their own variable, which is PlayerInfo[playerid][pClass]. There was bug with the player team, that's why I used this. Other than that, using Playerinfo[playerid][pClass] returns 1 and 2, If pClass is 1, it means that the player is Trucker, while if pClass is 2, it means the player is pilot.

F.A.Q about variables - What are the current variables (playerinfo) that I can use?:

Also, about the variables, there are not many. There are variables for:

cash - PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]
admin - PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]
kills - PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]
deaths - PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]
work - PlayerInfo[playerid][pWork] (if 1, it means player is working)
convoy - PlayerInfo[playerid][pConvoy] (is the ID of the convoy, if 0, player is not in convoy, if bigger than 0, he is in a convoy)
class - PlayerInfo[playerid][pClass] (already explained)
truckinglicense - PlayerInfo[playerid][pLicense] (if 1, user has a trucking license, if 0, he doesen't have one.

Downloads

Solidfiles - http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8d835bac...n_Trucking.rar

The .rar file includes the gamemode and the scripfiles folder. You will have to use the required includes, sscanf, Y_INI, zcmd.

Credits time

• ****** - Y_INI (saving system) Thank you very much
• The creator of zCMD which is command processor - I don't remember his name, but, thank you!
• ****** - For sscanf
• All others who contributed in this project! Even if I don't remember your names, thank you very much.
I don't want to forget that this IS NOT an discontinued project. I will continue scripting and who knows, if someone offering me to finance shows up, I will accept and this gamemode might be found in a server in the future.

After all, this script is really basic. You can use this to start off with your own trucking gamemode, or whatever like that. You can do whatever you want with it, BUT please, do not release any kind of update of it without my permission. Please take permission before you release it or before you post mirrors.

If you like this project and all of the job I've done, a reputation would be enough.

Good Work Chick.

Thanks 'chick'.

Nice bro.

Thanks guys.

Great work! keep it up!

add pictures

nice work

Great work! keep it up!

Looks good your gamemode, could add images to topic

Will add screenshots soon. I will make Police officer class with automated (range checker) command/s. Don't know when I'll be able to do it, because I am working on another project also right now, so am not sure.

Thanx Man

Awesome! Thanks.

Thanks guys. I started the police officer commands and class, but due to another project I am currently working on, I didn't have so much time, other than that, I have been busy with school which has not allowed me to script or open PC at all.

Anyways, thanks for all the feedback's.

Guys, I want to say that I wont be developing this script anymore. Any volunteer update can be done and then PM it to me so I check and upload it to the main gamemode. You still don't have permission to make new thread for any small updates, but credits will be given on this thread for what you'll be editing.

If you have any other question, just PM me and I'll give you contacting methods so we can have further discussions.

What to put in server.cfg?