NOTE:delete the includes if u want tu i jost copyed it form my gamemdoe :P

Cool

Thanks

Awesome work

Thank you

good job really good.

Thank u

Svaka cast

These textdraws will not be resolution friendly try a few different resolutions and see how they look.

Since textdraws are created based on a 640x480px canvas, why should it look different on other resolutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulommu
Посмотреть сообщение
Since textdraws are created based on a 640x480px canvas, why should it look different on other resolutions?
It's just the way they are I can tell you from experience it takes a bit of testing to get them correct what you think looks good on one resolution often looks poor on another. This is why it is important to never use decimals when positioning textdraws also if your using lines don't make them thin otherwise they might not even display depending on the resolution check out these images of this textdraw.

640x480

800x600

1024x768

Higher resolutions tend to perform better but you can still see the boxes overlapping on the 1024x768 resolution and some of the boxes are not sized correctly.

I see. But we're in 2014, who the hell still uses < 1024x768...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulommu
Посмотреть сообщение
I see. But we're in 2014, who the hell still uses < 1024x768...
Even higher resolutions can have issues you can't really know until you test them that is also a very poor assumption to make as well.

nice one dude +rep

If u want to ill make textdraws in different resolutions, i worked on 1280x1024, and thank's guys

I have A Fs Like You "Login/Register With Textdraw"
I Think You Copy Form My Idea !
Anyway, Good Work

No i didnt copy ur idea o.o
Can u give me a link of ur FS ?