Need help in HTML/CSS

Hello,

First of all it's not related to sa-mp so please do not replay for posting somewhere else.

I need to create one .html program like this ( see image ):

Eg. Like if I click on frame-1 then frame-1 program will be displayed/run on middle frame( main frame ).

Sorry If there is any mistake I've done.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odedara
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all it's not related to sa-mp so please do not replay for posting somewhere else.
Then ask on a HTML/CSS forum?

Consider telling your teacher that frames are terribly outdated. They do not conform to XHTML Strict or HTML5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
Then ask on a HTML/CSS forum?
Then ask moderator to delete Everything & Nothing forum/board ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Consider telling your teacher that frames are terribly outdated. They do not conform to XHTML Strict or HTML5.
Just replay if you guys can help me otherwise no need to waste your time in posting posts like this and increasing posts count. And I don't need advice, Thanks.

It would be nice if you could at least try by yourself first and post the code you come up with.

I don't think anybody (certainly not me) is going to make it for you from scratch.

Reply* (sorry, I had to as I really got disturbed by that)

Also the replies by Vince and Flake had their reasons.
You are not a mod who can tell people what to post and what not as long as it stays within the rules.

Flake gave you the suggestion to ask at a more specific forum because it would be easier to get an answer there, probably even by just searching and not creating a new thread there.

And Vince is right and if you are serious about learning how to be a web"designer"/"dev" then you should be happy that he is telling you something that you should know before you continue to go into the wrong direction.

so we should be the one who waste their time explaining to a random person on the forum how the heck to use HTML and CSS ?

Learn <= faster, more effective, smarter and better.

Something that was made by other person is not necessarily any of the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be nice if you could at least try by yourself first and post the code you come up with.

I don't think anybody (certainly not me) is going to make it for you from scratch.
Man it's not a secret on how to make those frames, it's not even hard at all if you know HTML.

As many others said, frames are outdated in HTML therefore people use CSS to make those frames as buttons. I haven't really met websites using frames, well at least not popular ones.

Last but not least, I found something useful for you, so if you're still interested in making those frames, you should read about frames yourself.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/present/frames.html

EDIT: I didn't see your last message, sorry. You still might consider my reply as positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
Man it's not a secret on how to make those frames, it's not even hard at all if you know HTML.

As many others said, frames are outdated in HTML therefore people use CSS to make those frames as buttons. I haven't really met websites using frames, well at least not popular ones.

Last but not least, I found something useful for you, so if you're still interested in making those frames, you should read about frames yourself.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/present/frames.html

EDIT: I didn't see your last message, sorry. You still might consider my reply as positive.
I know Frames is old shit but I just started study in Computer science so I have to start everything from beginning and That frame program I have to done for just homework.

BTW the link you give is seems to be really useful for me and I might need it in next weeks. Thanks a lot for the positive and good replay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odedara
Посмотреть сообщение
I know Frames is old shit but I just started study in Computer science so I have to start everything from beginning and That frame program I have to done for just homework.

BTW the link you give is seems to be really useful for me and I might need it in next weeks. Thanks a lot for the positive and good replay.
Nice to know that we make your homework.