[IDEA] Server's Economy Graphs

Link: http://www.rse-samp.com/?page=economy

What do you think about this idea?

The numbers are crazy.

Its a nice addition to the server, but I don't see what is it for.
I mean, why would you need or want to see these graphs and know how much cash was spent and how the use of it changed from time to time ?

Server sided money ?

Actually I love it lol. It'd work well for my server since the economy is a huge piece of what goes on IG.

Ok, maybe it's not so useful but for some RP servers i think it's a nice thing.

this look good for some large scale servers. A nice add-on to RP for sure or CnR i guess.

Idea is awesome and new

p.s: link of dashboard is broken , just to mention

Stuff at Dashboard like sell/purchase of properties, vehicle is really amazing..

Thx for your feedback

Those numbers are horrendously big... especially the server "coins". If this idea was to be good you'd need to make your economy more complex in order to make these charts fluctuate and change. Make them necessary to success in your server, or necessary to get a smashing deal on a IG car.

It would also be a idea to add stocks to the game and also have them displayed here, after all stocks are a huge part of the real world. Also from experience a great way to throw your economy into a bad outlook, as players tend to put the money on stocks that have had high increases. At some point it has to drop however, and a lot of people aren't knowledgeable enough to move it once their luck has run out.

In short, it's a great idea however use of it would require you to stiffen your economy to the real world economy which can be harsh. As a lot of people here may know, times with money can be good or bad depending on the economy.