[HELP] bussines in stats

Hello I have two types bussines on my gamemode and know I try put in player stats if player have one of two bussines then on stats he get like Bussines: Yes if he own a bussines and No if he don't own bussines and my problem there is I buy one type of bussines and in stats it says yes which is fine and when I sell it it says No also fine but wwhen I buy another bussines type and I get in stats No but it should be Yes if you know what I mean? Thanks and I hope so that you will understand what I mean.

This is the code

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][FBussines] == -1) bussinestext = "No";
                else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][FBussines] != -1) bussinestext = "Yes";
                else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][SBussines] == -1) bussinestext = "No";
                else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][SBussines] != -1) bussinestext = "Yes";

Can you show us the full code for stats?

this is that

Show me the stats code dude..

That's my problem I want in this code to put just on one text so basically if I have FBussines or SBussines then it will says No that I don't have none of those two bussines or Yes if I have one of that bussines. Thanks

Instead of doing a single check only, check over both "Sbussines" and "Fbussines".
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][FBussines] == -1 && PlayerInfo[playerid][SBussines] == -1) bussinestext = "No";
else bussinestext = "Yes";

Thanks man that is what I need. Thanks again.