bitch hole raymond crashing grx server help 178.33.67.48:7777

grx4life just need ddos protect

We are unable to help you without any proper crash log. I am pretty sure its a bug sided tool. Please use CrashDetect Plugin as cessil said so we can help you out from your server crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
View Post
use this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796 and next time he crashes the server check the reason, if you need help with the reason then post here

bitch hole again crash the server today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterdragonn
View Post
grx4life just need ddos protect
grx4life gets his SA-MP service with SimplyFrag witch is ddossed protected. Dedicated server is owned by OVH.

The name Raymond is familiar in my community. His obviously stolen our server name witch I'm not bothered for the time being. His crashing other servers to try and get players on his. I've got his skype some where (If I still have it).

Was there any logs what so ever when it crashed? With out them, I got no idea or know how it started. It could just be a script related problem since our services has never been crashed by this "Bitch hole raymond". I've also created a filer-script for grx4life about the bullet hack so this wouldn't be the problem.

I'll ask some of my administrators in my team for his skype ID or for his SA-MP forum account if necessary.

If you want help, at least make a constructive topic.

Death1300: He's not hard to find. He is not skilled, smart, or anything of that nature - he's simply someone who has no life who happened to be given a tool.
His SA-MP account is as follows: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=227826
It is banned, no surprise there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
That would ban me too sir, and ban some countries too
That will ban just one country, not some. Each country has their own starting IP.

I don't think that's his profile, but I'll get that confirmed sooner or later. I have a feeling his flooding your server (I heard that one way to crash sever) otherwise using a modification tool to give invalid mods to vehicles causing players to crash.

OT: @ rymax99 - LMAO.

Raymond is too dangerous. He just want to shut down all Call of Duty Servers.
Also this is true He is from Tunisia because He speaked arabic with me and told me a bad insult "kosomak" means my Mum is pussy so I banned him then He crashed the server. I tired to crash his server but He is have protection. I'm trying to solve this problem to make him Away from SA:MP Community. Also he isn't CRASHING he said It's his FRIENDS.

firewall his ass

Just add fuckers ip to samp.ban

See what happens when you're incapable of forming mature, detailed threads? Replies like this with no real help.

Instead of shouting and insulting like a little kid, why don't you try and do something about it? For example, figure out what is crashing the server. (People here gave loads of hints on how to do this)

If you know what's crashing your server, you can figure out a way to fix it.

178.33.67.48:7777

Quote:
View Post
178.33.67.48:7777
What do you want us to do with his server?

bitch hole fuck hole raymond crashing the server grx server 178.33.67.48:7777
grx locked his server grx just want his server with protection system that no one will can crash server

Quote:
View Post
bitch hole fuck hole raymond crashing the server grx server 178.33.67.48:7777
grx locked his server grx just want his server with protection system that no one will can crash server
Give up.

grx is the brave person he never give up he got his server crashed by raymond 43 times!! he never will giveup

Either grow up, or leave. We don't care about whoever 'GRX' is - if he's having a problem, he can open his own thread. We get that you're having issues, but even if someone has a solution, if you're acting like you're 6, no one is going to give it to you.

It isn't even Raymond crashing the server since he confessed not knowing how to even hack. It must be his friends although he may be telling fibs.

This could be script related something beyond your side to fix therefore at least ask the owner of the server to create a thread instead.

I've also given up on that server a few days ago since your friend wasn't exactly helpful in understanding how and why the server was crashing.

ok grx said that he will register account today he will talk! you guys not believing me