GTA Radio station to online radio station

Hi.

I've seen somewhere in a server that had closed a while now that the default GTA Radio Station can be replaced by online radio station with a custom name.

For example, when you enter your car, you are on radio off. But when you scroll up/down with your mouse, just like changing radio station in the solo, it changes the radio station by browsing a list of IRL radio stations.

For example (sorry, I only know French radio stations)

• I enter my car, I'm on radio off
• I scroll up, instead of having (for example) SF-UR, I got Fun Radio
• I scroll down twice and instead of having (for example) Radio Los Santos, I got Skyrock
• I scroll down again and instead of having (for example) WCTR, I got NRJ.

All the radios were played in live and the names replaced the name of the default radio station InGame.

Does anyone knows how to do to do like this ?

That would be a game mod, not a server script... The only way for that to happen in a server script, is you would have to stream live radio stations for example when they type the command /radio.

Look you can use OnPlayerKeyStateChange then detect if player change status, then stream a new url that is the next radio station.

An audio stream overrides the radio system completely, so it would be possible to play an inaudible 1 second stream to disable the radio when a player enters a car. Then create textdraws for your custom radio name on the exact spot the default text would be. Assign functions to the scroll buttons to start and stop streams and to show the appropriate textdraw with it.

However, I don't really seem to recall the scroll wheel being detectable. There is a key definition for these buttons in the mission script, so I suppose they should work in one way or another;

Код:
03E5: show_text_box 'GF_RAD'  // Use ~k~~VEHICLE_RADIO_STATION_UP~ and ~k~~VEHICLE_RADIO_STATION_DOWN~ to change radio station.