Servers wont show up using a VPN.

Hello everyone.

So, basically I am using a VPN to test something on a test hosted server that I have, and actually, whenever I connect to the VPN, all the servers stop transmitting info/ or whatever is that. So, does SA-MP block VPN's or it's a problem of my client? I've tried re-installing SA-MP too.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Also I've tried turning off firewall.

No, SA-MP doesn't do anything against VPNs nor could it even if it wanted to besides blocking IP ranges and what not. There is an issue with your VPN causing this - if it's purchased, the company may block ports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
No, SA-MP doesn't do anything against VPNs nor could it even if it wanted to besides blocking IP ranges and what not. There is an issue with your VPN causing this - if it's purchased, the company may block ports.
Aha, well, I tried several VPN's and that didn't work. I really appreciate your assistance, thanks a lot!

Seems like your host is the probllem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satafinix
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems like your host is the probllem!
Are you BLIND?

I said SERVERS, not SERVER.

Your network is gone, becouse you need to disable route.
Go to CP, Network setting, go to adapter settings and choose properies on your VPN connection.
Now go to Networking tab, disable IPv6 first, second click on IPv4 properies. Here go to advanced, and tick only last thing - Use metric, make sure you have all options above unticked, apply changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiPL
Посмотреть сообщение
Your network is gone, becouse you need to disable route.
Go to CP, Network setting, go to adapter settings and choose properies on your VPN connection.
Now go to Networking tab, disable IPv6 first, second click on IPv4 properies. Here go to advanced, and tick only last thing - Use metric, make sure you have all options above unticked, apply changes.
Thanks a lot! It worked, however, it still shows the same real IP without the VPN... Could that be solved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks a lot! It worked, however, it still shows the same real IP without the VPN... Could that be solved?
Your real ip?

lie..
i thnk u got banned from a server and now want a way to get back in,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
Посмотреть сообщение
lie..
i thnk u got banned from a server and now want a way to get back in,
lol'd at this. I don't know any guy with that reputation who would even be stupid enough to get banned.. I ain't a dumbass, you ere the smartest guy I've ever seen... There are always unban applications which I can do, plus, I could use a program like CyberGhost, if I wanted to join a server that I've got banned from, but actually I've banned the CiDR ranges from all it's IP's. but I am just trying to test a function out here, and your useless post is just simply....

I'll try your solution Mark.