How to upload .sql[+rep]

I am trying to upload my .sql file(actually it is .sql.bz2 because it was too big).
But i keep on getting this problem "Access denied for user"
I think it is because my host only gave me the ability to upload one database and they already made one for me.
Note: I tried uploading my file to wamp on my pc and it worked.
Thanks in advance!

You use PhpMyAdmin, right? Import your .sql database there.

Answer these:

What are you using to import this?:
Do you have access to the host of the database?:

yes i am using phpmyadmin but not on my pc on the hosts phpmyadmin but it gives me an error saying:
"Access denied for user"
I want to know what is causing this problem?
Is it that the host doesn't let me upload more than one database?
Because they gave me one when i requested it but it can't delete it and put mine.
Help please!!

https://www.drupal.org/node/81995

****** is your friend. Bing is your enemy.

EDIT: To your post above, hosting companies for SAMP only ever give one. If they give you another, it's rare that you have full access over that database. You should be creating MySQL databases on your first mode connection to that MySQL server anyway.

@jordan i go to the hosts database and i login then i click on import then i click on choose file then i choose my .sql.bz2 file it loads then gives me that problem.

@icecube! what do you mean by "You should be creating MySQL databases on your first mode connection to that MySQL server anyway."?
Is there a way that i can upload only the structure to my database so that it is not counted as if i am trying to upload two?
Thank you all btw.

ok, Does it say the .sql file is too big?

Yes it said that at first but then i converted it to .sql.bz2 now its only 5mib