Dialog limit +rep

Hey guys. My problem is this. I created a dialog when player connect and all works fine. But is there any way to put more simbols/words? When i type everything i want there i get this error:
pawn Код:
E:\Desktop\SA-MP\New folder\filterscripts\Dialog.pwn(10) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
E:\Desktop\SA-MP\New folder\filterscripts\Dialog.pwn(11) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
Any way to make dialog be bigger lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
Use strcat and cut the string in half, then concentrate the two strings.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Strcat
Ok, can you give me an example because i don't know how to do it on dialog? I can give you my dialog!

pawn Код:
new string[100];
strcat(string, "Long text");
strcat(string, "Long text 2");
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, style, caption, string, button1, button2);

Show your dialog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinged
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
new string[100];
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, style, caption, string, button1, button2);
I get this warning:
pawn Код:
E:\Desktop\SA-MP\New folder\filterscripts\Dialog.pwn(11) : warning 217: loose indentation
I tryed everything, press tab, press tab twice.. It just pop out every time. And in-game doesn't show even half of the dialog.

EDIT: Sorry my mistake. And string was too small.. When i changed [100] to bigger number it worked. Thanks and i can't give you +rep right now it shows me some error I need to give reputation to someone else first.. but as soon as i become able you will get rep

pawn Код:
These will print: "Long textLong text 2", why would you need them, show us your dialog and we will see.

I was giving an example...

No, I meant that he's seeking to use this code instead of fixing/doing his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
Show your dialog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I meant that he's seeking to use this code instead of fixing/doing his own
It is done. I did create my own code. I am not good as you guys at scripting but i am not noob.. at least no bug one