NeW Crasher for 0.3z

Hy guys , i have a big problem someone enter on my server and crash the players around him.What can i do ?

It sends false weapon shot data, try logging OnPlayerWeaponShot to see what it does exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satafinix
Посмотреть сообщение
Okey but i prefer to use 0.3z-R4 i think this update block's Crash packets
If you don't know then don't post.

Help ? It dosen't fix the problem

No idea why, but with my reply being deleted i'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the fs, it's probably outdated or smth.

edit: idk how but it reappeared, just ignore this post lol. must've been my internet

I tried with your solution but it didn't fix my problem

After studying a little bit about this big problem, I've got that hack and I've seen its behaviour:
pawn Код:
OnPlayerWeaponShot(0,0,1,0,2004318080.000000,2004318080.000000,2004318080.000000)
See those huge numbers ? Yeah... they are reported by that hack to the server. It is sent only with hittype BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER.

I've made a fix:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot( playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ )
{
    if( hittype == BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER ) // Bullet Crashing uses just this hittype
    {
        if( !( -20.0 <= fX <= 20.0 ) || !( -20.0 <= fY <= 20.0 ) || !( -20.0 <= fZ <= 20.0 ) ) // a valid offset, it's impossible that a offset bigger than 20 is legit (less than 0 is impossible, but still, let's check for it, just for the future)
        {
            /*
                If you want, here you can kick the cheater
            */

return 0; // let's desynchronize that bullet, so players won't crash
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
I bet this will be patched in a future Release of 0.3z, but until then, feel free to use that fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
After studying a little bit about this big problem, I've got that hack and I've seen its behaviour:
pawn Код:
OnPlayerWeaponShot(0,0,1,0,2004318080.000000,2004318080.000000,2004318080.000000)
See those huge numbers ? Yeah... they are reported by that hack to the server. It is sent only with hittype BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER.

I've made a fix:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot( playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ )
{
    if( hittype == BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER ) // Bullet Crashing uses just this hittype
    {
        if( !( 0 <= fX <= 20.0 ) || !( 0 <= fY <= 20.0 ) || !( 0 <= fZ <= 20.0 ) ) // a valid offset, it's impossible that a offset bigger than 20 is legit (less than 0 is impossible, but still, let's check for it, just for the future)
        {
            /*
                If you want, here you can kick the cheater
            */

return 0; // let's desynchronize that bullet, so players won't crash
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
I bet this will be patched in a future Release of 0.3z, but until then, feel free to use that fix.
Sends false alarms i tested it -_- in server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Then send a warning message to admins before banning. Nothings perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
Then send a warning message to admins before banning. Nothings perfect.
it wont work, that way also, as i have a server which gets 50-70 eveyday, this hack has reduced the average, coming to point if i have 10 players, then this will report all the players using this cheat who are shooting at someone.
It send a message for every bullet that comes out

SA-MP team can adress this issue correctly maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me a debug of OnPlayerWeaponShot's parameters when it sends false alarms ? I don't see how the offset X, Y, Z can be bigger than 20. You are the only one who said that this is giving false positives.

EDIT: I guess that the offset CAN be less than 0 (Now that I think more of it, it seems possible, the 0,0,0 is in the center of the player. I changed the minimum offsets to -20. It should work perfectly now.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...26#post3186426

Yes, this is now perfect, feel free to ban them now.