Best SA:MP server you played?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
View Post
It's not the best as joining it takes ages
So competing at Olypic games isn't the best that can happen to sportsman because it takes ages to get there. /logicon

[CVT] Cops VS. Terrorists
- Sadly its closed down

Currently banned on LSRP anyway, Coding/Scripting my own server ;3

West-Side RPG
Spring-Vale RPG
United Islands Freeroam

SFSE

Los santos gang war.

Closed.

Los Santos Street Wars [LS-SW]

Ok so i was bored and started reading this and i don't recall of seeing "Opis Gaming" lmao....
i must say OGRP is one of the best servers i played but admins, players and whoever else make the server shitty tbh..if you want to know who i am on OGRP Pm me...

LSRP one of the best in samp servers

Banks DM best DM server i know

MT-Gaming Roleplay i play there it's

New Life Roleplay can pass

NGG well it's kinda stupid but has cool stuff tbh.
and some others i can't remember

I gotta go with grandlarc best server going tbh!

I would say Los Santos Zombie Apocalypse server , one of the best servers i played on.. Full of players,fair admins,nice people,a great experience but it changed when lagshot arrived then just died

Sorry for bumping in any means, admins or moderators. Please inform me carefully if this is done on mistake or any purpose.
Thanks.

My favorite SAMP servers were and are:

- August 2009 - VT: Van Theft - My first server back in August-September 2009 <3 Great server owner, admins, however I was unfortunately once abused by an admin there.

- November 2009 - FRAG: For Real Ass Gangsters(If I recall) - Excitingly great server and many nice people and admins, good gang server with alot of options. I screwed up by stealing their clan tag and used it with my current name back in November 2009, so sadly done, and that was my very unawareness of mistakes.

December 2009 - THC: The Highest Class. Redirected by one of my best friends from FRAG to join this server and start playing there meeting new friends. This was one of the greatest all of time, I loved it Owner was very helpful in any occasion and did things good over and over. Player and Admins were heavily mature and other things were counted positively. <3

- December 2009 - NoV: Novocaine. I admit this was one of the greatest servers after THC, lasted shortly in there and was a starter or newbie at the time back in December 14th 2009. I returned with a valid active status later throughout 2013-2014 which is explained later on below.

- September 2011 - eLg: I don't remember its long sentence or what it once stood for. Anyway, another best friend I had met back in VT in September 2009, directed me to this server, and we had alot of fun here roleplaying. I was speechless as insane, but he helped me on every occasion, I enjoyed it and later became changing, so that me and my best friend left for a long time and never came back. R.I.P lol

- May 2013 - THC: The Highest Class returns, however this time with no basement of players, throughout 4 years of being inactive, and alot of events of recalling the greatest memories in my mind that could be afforded. It however, years on later after 2013 events of returning, the owner finally shut it down and it's no longer active in any periods in SA-MP. The owner is now playing other games, such as Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4.

- March 2014: Los Santos Street Wars. In 22nd March 2014, I finally registered in new hope of life on a server called LSSW, which is known to be one of the greatest gang war servers of all time, as far as my opinion goes. However, a change 3 years later today has gone very bad in a ultra violent direction which now rests of my unknown status there, which I will explain later on...

- May 2014: Return to Novocaine, as this time with less players but more actions and active positions, under a different name which is now what I use in SA-MP forums. Very nice people and server. Things changed and we all went inactive, later on the server was shut down. However one admin said that he wanted to give players one more chance to play there, so it was reopened as of August 2016.

- July 2014: Los Santos Gang Wars. A more rival reminder of LSSW, however with a gang behavior and other distant immaturity that showed no sign of respect at the time today. I registered back there in July 2014 if I recall, good times, but bad times today and has a lot of inactivity on its server base.

- Sometime 2015: Los Santos Street Wars. Almost a year after the events of March 2014, in January 2015 I became more active in the previously mentioned Los Santos Street Wars server, and developed skills of respect, not only skills itself, but I became heavily better in many classes, which predicted contribution to the community very far into it and helping other players alot, and working hard. Explained later on.

- March 2015: LSSW became my very favourite server of all time until which is now explained later on...

- June 2016: In June 16th 2016, I was finally accepted into the core development clan named Black Revenge which is short for BR. 2 months later into August 24th 2016, I became administrator in a position known as General Administrator, which suggests its number ranking Level 3, that has ban ability. I wanted it so I could help players and ban hackers permanently, and contribute very hard there.

- March 2017: 2 Years after the events of the second beginning to develop my very very worked hard career, it directed all of it to an unknown end, which as I am aware of not sure if I would get another chance in the community. My status lists currently as a permanent ban for abusing admin commands, which was done for a reason. A valid reason... Adding it for the cause of the ban was because of a girl who betrayed me everywhere and when I tried to warn my staff friends in the community about it, they never listened to me so it became too late and alot of bad things happened between me, and that girl and my best friends and community. Very very very sad and ultra violent in all means of forms.
Unknown: R.I.P

And yes, I am always innocent.

SA-MP status (XLIGHT): UNKNOWN

My favourite:

Exhibit Gaming - Freeroam/Roleplay
[Exhibit Gaming] eLg - Freeroam/Roleplay
Vampires,Werewolves and Human's roleplay.

my own xD

BTTDM FREEROAM SERVER 3z
Blackturbo's world of candygirl 3x and 3z

Best servers xD

Ls-rcr

LSRES was my first server where i start playing sa-mp , and i enjoy it alot...But was closed

Any server with a stable player base, matured administrators, dedicated scripter who wouldn't leave bugs around for long and a dedicated mapper who knows how to properly design the places according to the game type.

uL 42O DayZ (international)
My second Life (Germany)

BrownTurbo 's ExTrEmE Evolution(BRTDM~RP)

Cz CNR Original is the best for me.