[Tutorial] Capturable zones with team assist system (for TDM and GW)

{This tutorial is released for the first time, under many users requests enjoy}

**Hello, this is the first tutorial on samp forums that will show you how to make a zone capture system with team assist, not only team assist, but the more team mates are helping you, the less time the capture takes! .
The system is really simple & optimized, we're going to use a timer, a progress bar (optional), checkpoints, some loops and some variables.
/!\ : The reason why i used loops is that it makes the stuff easy to handle when you are making over 30 capturable zones.

Step 1:

We are going to use these following includes,

Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <foreach> 
//foreach efficient loop
#include <streamer> 
//for streaming checkpoints
#include <playerprogress> 
//Player Progress Bar EDIT by Southclaw http://pastebin.com/shmadNqj
Step 2:

Code:
#define ZONE1	0 
// 0 is the done id, each time you want to add a zone just do ZONE_NAME and the zone id after it
#define ZONE2	1
#define MAX_ZONES	2 
// 2 is the max number of zones, this step is obligatory

new tCP[MAX_ZONES]; //a variable that will show us which team is controlling a zone
new bool:UnderAttack[MAX_ZONES char ]; //a variable that will show us whether or not a zone is under attack (it returns only 2 values so we use a bool)
new CP[MAX_ZONES];  //a variable that will get a checkpoint id
new Zone[MAX_ZONES]; //a variable that will get a gang zone id
new CountVar[MAX_ZONES]; //the capture time variable
new ZUpdateTimer[MAX_ZONES]; //the repeating timer for the capture system
new bool:IsPlayerCapturing[MAX_PLAYERS][MAX_ZONES char ]; // a bool that checks the player capturing state
new bool:IsPlayerHelping[MAX_PLAYERS][MAX_ZONES char ]; // a bool that checks the player team capture assist state
new PlayerBar:ZBar; // the capture progress bar
new AttackingTeam[MAX_ZONES]; // a variable that will get the team id attacking a zone
Step 3:

Now we're going to create a pickup, checkpoint and a gang zone for each capturable zone under OnGameModeInit

Code:
  Zone[ZONE1] = GangZoneCreate(648.395, 1825.354, 813.130, 1998.494); // the capturable zone gang zone
    CP[ZONE1] = CreateDynamicCP(710.0447,1959.1855,5.5391, 4.0, -1, -1, -1, 4.0); // the czone CP 
    CreatePickup(1314, 1, 710.0447,1959.1855,5.5391, -1); // an optional pickup that has the same coordinates as the capturable zone checkpoint

Zone[ZONE2] = GangZoneCreate(770.357910, 1575.174072, 834.357910, 1743.174072);
    CP[ZONE2] = CreateDynamicCP(801.9143,1671.0134,5.2813, 4.0, -1, -1, -1, 4.0);
    CreatePickup(1314, 1, 801.9143,1671.0134,5.2813, -1); // pickup
We also have to use this loop in order to avoid bugs on server start (always under OnGameModeInit)

Code:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_ZONES; i++) // looping all zones
{
	    AttackingTeam[i] = TEAM_NOTHING; // there is no team attacking any zone at the server start, which logically sets its value to TEAM_NOTHING (If you don't add this line bugs may occur)
	    CountVar[i] = 25; //The zone timer in seconds (not in ms!!)
	    tCP[i] = TEAM_NOTHING; // none of the zones is captured by a team, which logically sets its value to TEAM_NOTHING (If you don't add this line bugs may occur)
	    UnderAttack{ i } = false; // none of the zones is under attack, which logically sets its value to false (If you don't add this line bugs may occur)
}
Step 4: OnPlayerConnect & Disconnect

Under OnPlayerConnect, we create the capture progress bar:

Code:
ZBar = CreatePlayerProgressBar(playerid, 38.00, 435.00, 97.50, 4.19, -16776961, 25.0); //check the progress bar include edit by southclaw (the original include doesn't have the same native [CreateProgressBar])
And we add this loop for declaring player capture / assist state:

Code:
 for(new i = 0; i < MAX_ZONES; ++i) // looping through all zones
	{
		IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ i } = false; //player is not capturing on connect
		IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i } = false; //player is not helping on connect
		ShowZone(i); //showing the capturable zones for the player
	}
Under OnPlayerDisonnect, we check if the player is capturing/assisting, if he is, then we do this in order to make the zone capture fail:

Code:
	{
		if(IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ i })
			LeavingZONE(playerid, i); //if the player left before finishing the capture of a zone, the zone capture will fail and call the zone leaving function
		if(IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i })
			IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i } = false; //if the player left before finishing helping capture a zone, he will be no longer helping and the variable IsPlayerHelping will be logically set to false
	}
Step 5: OnPlayerDeath

if the player dies while capturing/helping, he will be no longer doing it, so we will add this under OnPlayerDeath:

Code:
	{
		if(IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ i }) // if the player is capturing
		{  //then
		    LeavingZONE(playerid, i); // the player dies so logically he will be no longer capturing that zone. Thus, the zone leaving function is called
			if(killerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) // (OPTIONAL) if the victim was capturing that zone, the killer will get extra score 
			{
				SendClientMessage(killerid, COLOR_PINK, "[NOTICE]: You have prevented the enemy from capturing this zone, +1XP!"); //sending the bonus message to the killer
				SetPlayerScore(killerid, GetPlayerScore(killerid) +1); // setting the bonus for the killer
			}
		}
		if(IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i })	IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i } = false; // if there player dies while helping, he will be logically no longer helping so the IsPlayerHelping variable will be set to 0
	}

Step 7: OnPlayerEnterDynamicCheckpoint and OnPlayerLeaveDynamicCheckpoint

You will find some functions below that I did not explain in the tutorial yet, you will find them in the next steps.

Code:
public OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
	new LoopID = -1; //a new variable for an efficient CPs loop
	for(new i2 = 0; i2 < MAX_ZONES; ++i2)	{if(checkpointid == CP[i2])	{LoopID = i2;	break;}}
	if(LoopID != -1)
	{
	    if(!UnderAttack{ LoopID }) // if the zone is not under attack
	    {
			if(tCP[LoopID] != GetPlayerTeam(playerid))	ActiveZONE(playerid, LoopID); //this function starts the capture
			else
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"[ERROR]: This zone is already captured by your team.");
			}
			return 1;
	    }
	    else //if the zone is under attack
	    {
		    if(AttackingTeam[LoopID] == GetPlayerTeam(playerid)) //if the player2 team is the same as the attacking team 
			{
				if(!IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ LoopID }) //if he is not the capturer
			    {
			        ShowPlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); //show the capture progress bar for him
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "[NOTICE]: You are helping your team to capture this zone.");
			        IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ LoopID } = true; //then the player is helping
			    }
			}
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
When the player leaves the CP:

Code:
public OnPlayerLeaveDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
    HidePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); //hide the progress bar
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_ZONES; ++i) //looping through possible zones
	{
		if(IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ i })	LeavingZONE(playerid, i); //if the player is capturing any zone this makes the capture fail
		if(IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i }) //makes the capture assist fail
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[FAIL]: You are no longer helping to capture this zone."); //sending the capture help fail message
			IsPlayerHelping[playerid]{ i } = false; //the player is no longer helping
		}
	}
    return 1;
}
Step 8: Necessary Functions

These are the functions:

Code:
stock ShowZone(zoneid) //the function for showing zones
{
    switch(tCP[zoneid]) //checking the team controlling a zone then applying the zone color, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DEFINED YOUR TEAMS FIRST
    {
		case TEAM_NOTHING:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], -66); //if the zone is not captured by any team (white color)
	    case TEAM_AFRICA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF9900AA);
	    case TEAM_AUSTRALIA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x9400D3AA);
	    case TEAM_AMERICA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x0000BBAA);
	    case TEAM_EUROPE:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x15FF0055);
	    case TEAM_ASIA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF000090);
    }
}
Code:
stock ActiveZONE(playerid, zoneid) //the function for starting the zone capture
{
    if(!UnderAttack{ zoneid }) //if the zone is not under attack
    {
        if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) //if the player is not in any vehicle
        {
            SetPlayerProgressBarValue(playerid, ZBar, 0); //setting the progress bar to its initial value
            UpdatePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); // updating the progress bar value
            AttackingTeam[zoneid] = GetPlayerTeam(playerid); // the player is attacking that zone, which means that his team is attacking it
            switch(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip]) // (OPTIONAL: Reducing capture timer if a player is VIP), if you want to add this, DO NOT FORGET TO ADD VIP VARIABLE
            {
				case 0: //VIP level 0 for non-vip players (normal ones)
				{
					ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 1000, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 1000 (a second) * 25 (25 seconds) = 25000 milliseconds = 25 seconds (logics) is the time set for normal players to capture a zone, ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] is the timer, "d" is for the playerid capturing that zone and "i" is for establishing the zoneid
					SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 25 seconds to capture this zone. |"); //sending the capture message
		    		}
				case 1: //same as the previous but now the player vip level is 1, so he gets less capture time (20 seconds) check the equation below
				{
					ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 800, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 800*25 = 20000 milliseconds = 20 seconds
					SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 20 seconds to capture this zone. |");
				}
				case 2: //the more vip level is, the less time the capture takes to end, and it goes on..
				{
					ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 600, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 600*25 = 15000 milliseconds = 15 seconds
					SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 15 seconds to capture this zone. |");
		    		}
				case 3: // same thing
				{
					ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 400, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 400*25 = 10000 milliseconds = 10 seconds
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 10 seconds to capture this zone. |");
		    		}
			}
			CountVar[zoneid] = 25; //the standard count variable
            UnderAttack{ zoneid } = true; //the zone is now under attack
            IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ zoneid } = true; //the player is now capturing
            switch(GetPlayerTeam(playerid)) //flashing the zone according to the player team color
            {
				case TEAM_AFRICA:	GangZoneFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF9900AA); //AGAIN DO NOT FORGET TO DEFINE YOUR TEAMS, this will flash the zone in orange color if the player is in african team
                case TEAM_AUSTRALIA:	GangZoneFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x9400D3AA);
                case TEAM_AMERICA:	GangZoneFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x0000BBAA);
				case TEAM_EUROPE:	GangZoneFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x15FF0055);
                case TEAM_ASIA:	GangZoneFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF000090);
			}
			switch(tCP[zoneid]) //getting the team which was controlling that zone (team none is involved as well)
					{
		    			case TEAM_AFRICA:	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"This flag is controlled by {FFAF00}AFRICA"); //sending the zone previous info related to the team which was holding it to the player
		                case TEAM_AUSTRALIA:	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"This flag is controlled by {B700FF}AUSTRALIA"); //same
		                case TEAM_AMERICA:	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"This flag is controlled by {0049FF}AMERICA"); //same
						case TEAM_EUROPE:	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"This flag is controlled by {6EF83C}EUROPE"); //same
		                case TEAM_ASIA:	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"This flag is controlled by {F81414}ASIA"); // same
		                case TEAM_NOTHING:	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"This flag is not controlled by any team!"); // same
					}	        
        }else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"[ERROR]: You cannot capture while in a vehicle!"); //let's get back to IsPlayerInAnyVehicle, if it is true, then the player gets this message and he can't capture
    }else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"[WARNING]: This zone is already being taken over!"); //let's get back to UnderAttack[zoneid], if it is true, then the player gets this message and he can't capture
    return 1;
}
Code:
stock ZONECaptured(playerid, zoneid) //the function that results after a zone is a successfully captured
{
// when the zone is captures -->
	UnderAttack{ zoneid } = false; // it is no longer under attack
	KillTimer(ZUpdateTimer[zoneid]); // the capture timer ends
	SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid)+5); //the player gets score (5 here in this example)
	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 1000); // the player gets some pennies $$
	new strr[200]; // a new variable you will use later for sending success message
	format(strr, sizeof(strr), "[SUCCESS]: You have captured %s! You received +5XP & +$1000.", ZName(zoneid)); //formatting the success message : %s refers to the zone name identified by ZName(zoneid) (check this function in the other part of my tutorial)
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, strr); // sending the success message
	IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ zoneid } = false; //the player "playerid" is no longer capturing the zone "zoneid" and the reason for which I used { } for zoneid is new bool:IsPlayerCapturing[MAX_PLAYERS][MAX_ZONES char ] that I used char for MAX_ZONES to optimize the code, check its explanation on samp forums!
	AttackingTeam[zoneid] = TEAM_NOTHING; // there is no team attacking that zone
	//==========================================================================
    foreach (new i : Player) // looping through all players
	{
	    if(tCP[zoneid] == GetPlayerTeam(i)) //looping through the players which are in the team that lost the zone (but the zone is now captured by another team! why tCP[zoneid] == GetPlayerTeam(i) ??) : simply because I did not set tCP[zoneid] for the new team, it is still set for the old one and will be set just after this part
		{
			SetPlayerScore(i, GetPlayerScore(i)-1); // giving -1 score for the team which lost that zone
			new str[110]; //creating a new string for a client message
			format( str, sizeof(str), "[NOTICE]: Your team has lost {FFAF00}%s, {F81414}-1XP", ZName(zoneid)); // ZName Already explained; formatting the zone loss message for the team which lost that zone  
			SendClientMessage(i, 0xFFFFFFFF, str); // sending the message
		}
		if(GetPlayerTeam(i) == GetPlayerTeam(playerid)) //looping through the players which are in the same team as the player who captured the zone
		{
		    SetPlayerScore(i, GetPlayerScore(i)+1); //giving all of them 1 score
			if(i != playerid) //making sure that that any player from the same team does not have the same id as the one who captured it so that he doesn't get the capture success message twice!
			{
				new str[110]; //creating a new string
				format( str, sizeof(str), "[NOTICE]: Your team has captured {FFAF00}%s, {6EF83C}+1XP", ZName(zoneid)); // Already explained
				SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GREEN, str); //sending the notice to the rest of the team mates
			}
		}
		if(IsPlayerHelping[i]{ zoneid }) //looping through the player(s) who helped in the capture
		{
		    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GREEN,"[NOTICE]: You have helped capturing this area! You received +3 XP for it!"); //sending him/them the capture success message
			SetPlayerScore(i, GetPlayerScore(i)+3); //setting his/their score to [score]+3
			IsPlayerHelping[i]{ zoneid } = false; // he/they is/are not helping capturing the zone anymore
			HidePlayerProgressBar(i, ZBar); //hiding the capture bar (progress bar) as the capture has finished 
		}
	}
    tCP[zoneid] = GetPlayerTeam(playerid); //the zone is now controlled by the new team! Then logically  tCP[zoneid] will be set for the new team which will be gotten by getting the player -who captured that zone- team (GetPlayerTeam(playerid))
    GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid]); //stopping the zone from getting flashed
    switch(GetPlayerTeam(playerid)) //setting the new color defined by the new team for that zone (AGAIN AND AGAIN DO NOT FORGET TO DEFINE YOUR TEAMS)
	{
		case TEAM_AFRICA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF9900AA);
        case TEAM_AUSTRALIA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x9400D3AA);
        case TEAM_AMERICA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x0000BBAA);
        case TEAM_EUROPE:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x15FF0055);
        case TEAM_ASIA:	GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF000090);
	}
	HidePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); // Hiding the capture bar for the player who finished capturing
    return 1;
}
Code:
stock ZName(zoneidd) // a function which will return the zone name
{
	new zname[24]; // a new string for returning the zone name
    switch(zoneidd) // switching between the several zones ids in order to get the right one
    {
        case ZONE1:	zname = "Zone 1"; // example, if the zone id is 1 (ZONE1), then it's name must be "Zone 1"!
        case ZONE2:	zname = "Zone 2"; // same thing
        //.....
	}
	return zname; //returning the zone name string
}
If the zone capture fails:

Code:
stock LeavingZONE(playerid, zoneid)
{
// If the player left the zone before finishing the capture no matter what the reason was = the capture fails, therefore -->
	HidePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); // the progress bar for the capture will be hidden
	AttackingTeam[zoneid] = TEAM_NOTHING; //Zone is not attacked by any team
	UnderAttack{ zoneid } = false; // The zone is no longer under attack
	KillTimer(ZUpdateTimer[zoneid]); //Killing the capture timer
	IsPlayerCapturing[playerid]{ zoneid } = false; //the player "playerid" is no longer attacking that zone "zoneid"
	CountVar[zoneid] = 25; //setting back the zone capture time standard value (25 seconds)
	foreach (new i : Player) //looping through all players to get the ones who were helping : They will be no longer helping (if they were)
	{
		if(IsPlayerHelping[i]{ zoneid }) //if the player was helping capturing that zone
		{
			IsPlayerHelping[i]{ zoneid } = false; //he will be no longer helping
			HidePlayerProgressBar(i, ZBar); //and the progress bar will be hidden for him
		}
	}
    GangZoneStopFlashForAll(Zone[zoneid]); //the zone stops from flashing as the capture failed and ended
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"[FAIL]: You have failed to capture this zone."); // the fail message is sent
    return 1;
}
Code:
forward ZUpdate(playerid, zoneid); //the timer for the zone capture system
public ZUpdate(playerid, zoneid) // it has to be public because it is a TIMER, orelse it won't work
{
	if(CountVar[zoneid] > 0) //if the zone is still being captured (then logically the remaining time will be > 0 seconds right?)
	{
		CountVar[zoneid] --; // continue on decreasing the capture time by 1 second (1 second on each cycle of course)
		SetPlayerProgressBarValue(playerid, ZBar, 25 - CountVar[zoneid]); //increasing the progress bar value (25 - [a number that is descreasing under 25] = will become more and more higher right? till it become 25!
		UpdatePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); //updating the progress bar value
		foreach (new i : Player) // looping through all players
		{
			if(IsPlayerHelping[i]{ zoneid } == true) //if the player is helping
			{
			    SetPlayerProgressBarValue(i, ZBar, 25 - CountVar[zoneid]); //setting the progress bar value for him (same logics as I explained in the previous lines)
				UpdatePlayerProgressBar(i, ZBar); // updating the progress bar value
	            CountVar[zoneid] --; //haha, here comes the smartest part of the script, which I like the most, we said that the more players capturing a zone the less time its capture takes right? then as you can see for each helping player an extra 1 second will be taken from the capture time!!!!!
			}
		}
	}
	else if(CountVar[zoneid] == 0) // if the remaining capture time = 0, then the capture ended right?
	{
		ZONECaptured(playerid, zoneid); // the zone is captured, calling the function reserved for that!
		HidePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); // hiding the progress bar
		KillTimer(ZUpdateTimer[zoneid]); // killing the capture timer for that zone
		CountVar[zoneid] = 25; // resetting the capture time back to 25 seconds
	} //but this is not enough, sometimes, the Count Variable which indicates the remaining time (CountVar) can become negative for reasons I don't have time to explain here, so we have to check that too in order to avoid bugs!! (trust me it's tested and it's an obligatory check)
	else if(CountVar[zoneid] < 0) // if the remaining time went under 0 (became negative) then the zone must be captured, right?
	{
		ZONECaptured(playerid, zoneid);  //same thing will be applied
		HidePlayerProgressBar(playerid, ZBar); // same thing will be applied
		KillTimer(ZUpdateTimer[zoneid]); //same thing will be applied
		CountVar[zoneid] = 25; // same thing will be applied
	}
    return 1;
}
We're done now .
Adding zones will be very easy & fast now, this script is highly recommended for TDM scripts.

Thanks! I will be using this at my server!

They aren't stocks, they are functions.

*face palm* you didn't define the TEAM_ stuff.... + it's not a tutorial as you didn't explain anything..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eth
View Post
*face palm* you didn't define the TEAM_ stuff.... + it's not a tutorial as you didn't explain anything..
Please consider checking the comments after each code explaining each part of the stocks before posting unuseful comments
Your Team_Stuff define won't be defined by me, this is a part of a TDM basics (more than 2 teams based)
If you don't even know how to define teams, then it's your problem, this tutorial is dedicated for helping tdm gamemodes scripters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
Please consider checking the comments after each code explaining each part of the stocks before posting unuseful comments
Your Team_Stuff define won't be defined by me, this is a part of a TDM basics (more than 2 teams based)
If you don't even know how to define teams, then it's your problem, this tutorial is dedicated for helping tdm gamemodes scripters.
excuse me but this is just copying..
pawn Code:
{
    switch(tCP[zoneid]) //checking the team controlling a zone then applying the zone color
    {
        case TEAM_NOTHING:  GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], -66);
        case TEAM_AFRICA:   GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF9900AA);
        case TEAM_AUSTRALIA:    GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x9400D3AA);
        case TEAM_AMERICA:  GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x0000BBAA);
        case TEAM_EUROPE:   GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0x15FF0055);
        case TEAM_ASIA: GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF000090);
    }
}
you didn't even say that You should define your own team and of course I know how to define my own team but some people doesn't instead of doing the above you could do:
pawn Code:
{
    switch(tCP[zoneid]) //checking the team controlling a zone then applying the zone color
    {
        case TEAM_AFRICA:   GangZoneShowForAll(Zone[zoneid], 0xFF9900AA);//CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM HERE

}
}
For example.
Also you barely explained something there! [Except the new and define]

also this!
pawn Code:
switch(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip]) // (OPTIONAL: Reducing capture timer if a player is VIP)
            {
                case 0: //VIP level 0
                {
                    ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 1000, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 1000*25 = 25000 milliseconds = 25 seconds
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 25 seconds to capture this zone. |");
                    }
                case 1:
                {
                    ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 800, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 800*25 = 20000 milliseconds = 20 seconds
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 20 seconds to capture this zone. |");
                }
                case 2:
                {
                    ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 600, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 600*25 = 15000 milliseconds = 15 seconds
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 15 seconds to capture this zone. |");
                    }
                case 3:
                {
                    ZUpdateTimer[zoneid] = SetTimerEx("ZUpdate", 400, 1, "di", playerid, zoneid); // 400*25 = 10000 milliseconds = 10 seconds
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,"| Stay in this checkpoint for 10 seconds to capture this zone. |");
                    }
            }
are you kidding me? how can the players know about VIP and stuff? I am not trying to be mean but I am trying to say that you did something wrong by copying your codes and posting it here as it won't help the players and they will get about billion of errors when they try to compile it, If you want to do a useful thing then you need to test before you post

You don't say
Know that I never post a code without testing it, you can even try it yourself.
And again, please, read carefully the comment after VIP code
pawn Code:
switch(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip]) // (OPTIONAL: Reducing capture timer if a player is VIP)
I said it is optional, which means you can add it or remove it if you want, if you don't know what is it or how to code it, then simply don't use it!
As I said, if you are a TDM scripter, you will definitely get all the points given in this tutorial, also using this requires a minimum knowledge of scripting .
Come on, these are not good things to argue about, you're not the only one who knows how to critize others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
You don't say
Know that I never post a code without testing it, you can even try it yourself.
And again, please, read carefully the comment after VIP code
pawn Code:
I said it is optional, which means you can add it or remove it if you want, if you don't know what is it or how to code it, then simply don't use it!
As I said, if you are a TDM scripter, you will definitely get all the points given in this tutorial, also using this requires a minimum knowledge of scripting .
Come on, these are not good things to argue about, you're not the only one who knows how to critize others
I didn't see that comment XD anyways it just requires some edit,I did like your other tutorial about join/leave message box more than this as the other one was explained :P ,anyways good job

Nice tutorial +REP

Thank you nice +Rep

le noob thinks of writing a tutorial but le noob doesnt know anything about writing a tutorial. So, le noob picks up a recently released script with capture zones and le noob copy pastes everything with a little bit of icing called "comments in a tutorial". le noob thinks he's le pro. le ReacheR *claps* *claps*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR
Посмотреть сообщение
le noob thinks of writing a tutorial but le noob doesnt know anything about writing a tutorial. So, le noob picks up a recently released script with capture zones and le noob copy pastes everything with a little bit of icing called "comments in a tutorial". le noob thinks he's le pro. le ReacheR *claps* *claps*
le n**b got drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR
Посмотреть сообщение
I did not expect that from any user, but thanks for commenting me anyway

Well explained & useful. Appreciated.

Nice tutorial. +1

I really like this tutorial.

Facing Errors:
(250) : error 017: undefined symbol "Zone"
(250) : error 017: undefined symbol "ZONE1"
(250) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
(250) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

The Line number 250 is following . I added this line in OnGamemodeInt
PHP код:
Zone[ZONE1] = GangZoneCreate(648.3951825.354813.1301998.494);